Are you good at socializing?

With people I don't know, it's very easy to socialize with me as long as the person is nice and isn't a weirdo. If I don't like him/her, I'll show it right away

But yeah I'm good at socializing. Give it a 9 with persons I know and a 6 with persons I don't know

If I don't know someone, I think way too much about wtf I am going to talk about.....but with people I know I can't seem to shut up and I say a lot of stupid things. Another thing that happens a lot though is that most of my friends went to a different high school than me, so whenever they start talking about people from their high school or stories I have absolutely no input and I seem really quiet, but in reality I have nothing to add to the conversation because I don't know what they are talking about.

I'm actually good at talking to people that I don't know, I used to suck at it but I learned from all my mistakes that I made in middle school. I learned that you can't be yourself when you're around people you don't know, you gotta just learn to be chill

So on a scale of 1-10, I would say 8 because I'm pretty social overall and people I know tend to think that I'm a funny person

Edited by Mentch

It depends if there's someone I know there

If I'm in a room with 3 people who I don't know, then I won't really talk unless I'm spoken to, and stay to myself. But If I was in a room with 30 people who I don't know and 1 person who I do know (Even if I don't know them very well at all) then I have no problem bieng as loud as I want.

Around my friend group/social circle or whatever you wish to call it... I'm an easy 10. I got [expletive]ing insane while playing pick up games lmao.

But with people I don't talk to much or don't know at all, I'm probably a 3 or 4 but after a while of talking I get use to it and become really social with the person.

I'd say like a 7. Sometimes I get kinda shy when I'm around people I don't know and don't talk much, but most of the time I can have a good conversation with a stranger.