Are you a neat freak?

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Organized, yes. Neat, not so much. My room sometimes gets messy, but when I get into the mindset of cleaning I can't stop until it's all organized.

im the same i like having things in order and has to be in the same spot facing the same way etc.. or else i cant stop looking at it until i fix it.

Not even close but I'm not so disorganized and messy that my room looks and smells like shit. Its bearable, there are a games/movies/books all scattered across the room along with energy drinks and bottles of water and my bed looks a bit messy, but its not a total disaster. I do get up and clean when it gets a little out of hand.

I don't have a car but I've been using my sister's for the year and I have done my best to keep it clean. I'm sure I'll do the same when I get my own. For whatever reason I care for cars more than my room.

Edited by Dash

Not even close but I'm not so disorganized and messy that my room looks and smells like shit. Its bearable, there are a games/movies/books all scattered across the room along with energy drinks and bottles of water and my bed looks a bit messy, but its not a total disaster. I do get up and clean when it gets a little out of hand.

Same here.

My car I try to keep clean but occasionally it manages gets out of hand, thats when i clean it. And when i decide to clean it I clean it very nicely, like with a vacuum, windex and stuff.

No insult by ANY means, but do you guys ever bring girls back to your house / room? I know for a fact that all the girls I know would be / are grossed out by messy rooms. That's my main motivation to keep my room at least semi-presentable.

• Like 1

No insult by ANY means, but do you guys ever bring girls back to your house / room? I know for a fact that all the girls I know would be / are grossed out by messy rooms. That's my main motivation to keep my room at least semi-presentable.

Lol mines never that bad, if you cant bring in company thats when its gone wayyyy to far.