*Playoffs* 1st Round Hype: NYK/BOS

It's official we play them? If so, should make Wednesday night's game quite interesting.

Nah I doubt it will, we'll both be playing scrub diesel's who won't see time in the playoffs. Won't be running any of the same offenses or anything either.

Nah I doubt it will, we'll both be playing scrub diesel's who won't see time in the playoffs. Won't be running any of the same offenses or anything either.

Yeah, I guess. True. Although, I hope the Knicks aren't rusty. I'd play Melo, STAT, and Billups at least 20 minutes. That's just my take though.

I think we're going to see a fair share of Derrick Brown and Billy Skywalker, can't wait. Dunk city.

Yeah...but STAT hasn't played the past two games, would like to see them continue to play together in limited minutes the next two games...just to keep the rhythm they began to get going.

Celtics in 5...I would have much rather liked to see the Knicks play the Heat, I think it favors them more than the Celtics match up because Amare won't get his way with KG like he would with Bosh.

Pierces loves to play in MSG, I'd be surprised if the Knicks got more than a game in this series.

Celtics in 5...I would have much rather liked to see the Knicks play the Heat, I think it favors them more than the Celtics match up because Amare won't get his way with KG like he would with Bosh.

Pierces loves to play in MSG, I'd be surprised if the Knicks got more than a game in this series.

Well, Wade and LeBron love playing at MSG too, actually all of the good players do......so that doesn't really matter.

To me, the biggest disadvantages for the Knicks playing the Celts has nothing to do with Boston's interior D, which is not that great, sorry. It has to do with the quickness of Rondo, who guards him? Billups is so damn slow. And, Boston does a great job of making the tempo favor them. So the Knicks need to keep the pace quick, and find a way to corral Rondo and they can force it to six. They'll never win the series, but at least it'd be exciting.

Well, Wade and LeBron love playing at MSG too, actually all of the good players do......so that doesn't really matter.

To me, the biggest disadvantages for the Knicks playing the Celts has nothing to do with Boston's interior D, which is not that great, sorry. It has to do with the quickness of Rondo, who guards him? Billups is so damn slow. And, Boston does a great job of making the tempo favor them. So the Knicks need to keep the pace quick, and find a way to corral Rondo and they can force it to six. They'll never win the series, but at least it'd be exciting.

They'll try and run a lot of time with Billups and Douglas on the court at the same time, with Toni Tony Toney guarding Rondo

This is gonna be a good series. We gotta get Amare the ball a lot, because i feel like no one on that team can match up with him down-low since giving away Perkins. Shaq is old and slow, and KG is up on his years too. Chauncey is a former finals MVP so hopefully he can lead the team to a series win. I am kinda worried though after seeing what Boston did last year in the playoffs.