GM1: Philadelphia at Miami

Real Deal

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i like how spo is handling the rotations so far ...thank GOD for not leavin mike miller out there (this dude needs to go ASAP in the off-season) - biggest waste of a monetary sacrifice, he owes the big 3 lol

• Owner

BUT YOU GUYS HAVEN'T COMMENTED ON THE DIET MOUNTAIN DEW COMMERCIAL!!!

You mean the one where they are shattering glass everywhere?

And...why not just give Joel Anthony the ball? I want to see him score more.

Lou Williams and Jodie Meeks each get decent looks from 3, and who winds up eventually taking the shot? Iguodala..of course. Hate that. Either way, it was a hell of a fight Sixers.

LeBron was one free throw away from matching Philly's total of 15. That's impressive.

NBA's fixed^ :lol:

Nah Philly has no one they can go to for the big shot. It's a major problem. Iggy isn't that guy. Brand isn't either. When they need a clutch hoop, they don't have a Melo, LeBron, Wade, Kobe, Rose, etc.

Horrifying game by us. I was not impressed at all. Wade and LeBron were never able to get into a rhythm and it seemed like Bosh was the only one who found his stoke today. We got contributions from other guys though. Joel was great as always, Chalmers had some nice moments and Bibby did alright today. I think this should be a sweep though but it will be tough every game.

Dampier needs to play more, Z does absolutely nothing at times.