GM4: Dallas at Portland (DAL 2-1)

Remember this day, it's historic!

Peja Stojakovic made a defensive play!

An event nobody has ever seen before, and nobody may ever see again!

Port land will win though, poor Dirk and Cuban.

Edited by Warren2ThaG

I'm so, so happy for Roy. His knees may be shot, but he certainly has enough polished skill to be a borderline all-star...it's all about confidence. Hopefully these last 2 games carry over for him.

• Like 1

One of the best game I ever seen. Brandon Roy is BACK BABY! He came up HUGE for his team in this 4th quarter! After all he's been through, I'm very happy for him and his team! Very humble guy! He cried right after the win. INCREDIBLE

Dallas has never been a mentally tough team, but I don't think Dallas blew this game as much as Brandon Roy took it away from them. This has to be one of the best playoff games I've ever seen.

Hopefully Roy is back (knocks on wood). He still doesn't look too explosive going to the basket, on a lot of the plays I saw him driving into the lane and kicking it out when he could have gone up for the layup or draw contact. Regardless though, that was a terrific performance from him, I couldn't be happier for him.

Dallas has never been a mentally tough team, but I don't think Dallas blew this game as much as Brandon Roy took it away from them. This has to be one of the best playoff games I've ever seen.

Hopefully Roy is back (knocks on wood). He still doesn't look too explosive going to the basket, on a lot of the plays I saw him driving into the lane and kicking it out when he could have gone up for the layup or draw contact. Regardless though, that was a terrific performance from him, I couldn't be happier for him.

Yeah, I agree. He was driving in and dishing it when I felt he should have taken the shot, drawn some contact to get free throws...Despite that though, it was truly an amazing game.