T-Mac Vows To Play This Season

Tracy McGrady spoke with FOX 26 Sports on Thursday from Chicago where he is working out.

"It's really no comparison to how I feel now and I how felt trying to play all of last season," McGrady said. "My knee is feeling extremely strong. The most important thing is I'm confident in it. You guys just stay tuned. I'm out here grinding in Chicago, trying to get back right, but yes I will be playing for the Rockets in the '09-10 season.

"I will be in uniform for the Rockets this upcoming season, I guarantee you that, and I will be a lot better than I was last year. I will be back to the player that I once was.

"I will guarantee you that."

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/60902/20090731/t_mac_vows_to_play_this_season/

Good, I hope he does. He's a fantastic player when healthy. Still one of my favorite players to watch on the court. If TMac can get healthy, along with Brooks, Battier, Ariza, and Scola...I think the Rockets will likely miss the post season by just a couple games instead of being poop.

Here is the link to the huge article and the video. Tracy talks about his return and Tim Grover aka miracle worker even boasts about T-Mac's health.

Link

I can actually come back but it will most likely be 30 (at the earliest imo) to 50 games in the season.