Obama to address nation in a few minutes

Lkr

Anyone else think Obama is using this as a prop to get re elected? Apparently it was a "CIA operation" that killed him, but Osama probably died from something else and we just found the body. As long as hes dead I guess it doesnt matter, but idk.

Flame on.

Great job by the President to do his due diligence and obtain enough info to authorize this strike. For as much shit as I give him, I must say he handled this very well.

Anyone else think Obama is using this as a prop to get re elected? Apparently it was a "CIA operation" that killed him, but Osama probably died from something else and we just found the body. As long as hes dead I guess it doesnt matter, but idk.

Flame on.

Maybe so, and I wouldn't be surprised if that came out eventually considering the timing. However, I can only go off of what I've heard so for now, good job Obama.

Flame on.

He's doing it a bit early for a motivation like that

• Like 1

Epic speech.

Wouldn't expect anything less. Dude is money when it comes to public speaking. IMO its the main reason he was elected because the guy knows how to rally a base.

There better be a documentary on how this shit went down....I can't imagine it was really that easy. He legit said we sent a group of special ops into a base, they got into a brief fire fight, and killed everyone and no one was wounded and we got away with no fight what so ever. If it was really that easy to kill him and get away with the body, then we could have captured him ages ago.

Man this country really needed something to cheer about, this is huge.

I think you put politics to the side tonight and come together in celebration..... you can bicker about "strategies" and who gets political points anytime it's rare when you can just flat out celebrate being an American without the political squabble.

Wouldn't expect anything less. Dude is money when it comes to public speaking. IMO its the main reason he was elected because the guy knows how to rally a base.

Hell yeah him being an excellent speaker is a huge reason he got elected in the first place. This speech is going to be a great bigass stepping stone for his reelection.