Obama to address nation in a few minutes

Lkr

I think Osama was a top priority for Bush. Finding one man in such a large world is a difficult task. I highly doubt Bush made any decisions at Tora Bora as well.

I'm not saying Bush didn't want to find Bin Laden. But by going into Iraq, it really took away our hunt for Bin Laden. It distracted the American people away from not being able to find him. I really think that was the biggest mistake...If we never go into Iraq, I feel we find Osama a lot earlier.

It doesn't really matter much though. I'm sure he didn't have much power after 9/11 anyway once we got into Afghanistan. Plus, the guy was going to die soon anyway, he's like 6'8" and he's, what, 53 years old? He's was living in caves and he's a huge guy. He most likely didn't have many years left.

• Owner

Apparently it's better to edit posts then delete them because mods can see your deleted posts......

I can see edits, doesn't matter. Someone will see the post before you edit, they'll let me know, and I'll check the edit in the ACP.

Why are you acting like you have no idea why I would give you the 60 days? You were already told a couple of times.

Apparently it's better to edit posts then delete them because mods can see your deleted posts......

or you could just delete my picture from your computer and stop threatening to post it every time there's a disagreement.. seems like it would be easier

• Like 1

Why would anyone post a pic of another member in a thread other than the Post your pic thread? Kinda weird.

ECN: If you ever want to post my picture for future references, here it is:

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/154104/CHARLES-BARKLEY-MIDDLE-FINGER-VIDEO-FLIPS-BIRD.jpg

Edited by JYD
  • Like 3