Paul Pierce deletes inappropriate tweet

He deleted his tweet but right now on Twitter it's creating a twitter storm. This is what Paul Pierce stated on his Twitter account on why he got ejected.

I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected

What are your guy's reaction this comment made by Paul Pierce and how will this affect the series now if this is what Pierce really said to Wade on the court. Will this motivate LeBron and make it more personal for him to take down the Celtics for bringing in personal life into the game of sports now?

He had to have said something bad, I doubt he'd be thrown out for anything otherwise. He's an idiot either way. Miami beat Boston at their own game, plain and simple.

He had to have said something bad, I doubt he'd be thrown out for anything otherwise. He's an idiot either way. Miami beat Boston at their own game, plain and simple.

Definitely agree, I hate Pierce oh so much.

• Owner

Pierce and KG seem to always have something ignorant to say.

lol....if he really said that I am sure Wade would have ripped his face off....Wade really loves his mom.

I don't know why he would. One comment, even considering what he said, isn't worth being suspended for.

I think the ejection was weak. Obviously I love the fact his ass got tossed but he should've known better already having one tech from a play he easily could've been ejected for.

He got ejected because he got two technicals, not because of what he said. The refs had to do something when Wade and Pierce got into it, so they just called a double technical and Pierce got screwed because he had to rub his head into James Jones face a minute earlier.

• Like 1

Definitely something a hacker would say so not surprised. But Pierce would never say that, it would be totally random and inappropriate.

Lol What? Pierce talks a ton of shit...

He might talk a lot of shit but going as far as this......idk

Why not? IDK where you're from or where you play ball but guys talk shit like this all the time around where I live...

• Like 1

Why not? IDK where you're from or where you play ball but guys talk shit like this all the time around where I live...

Lol yes I know guys talk shit all the time but again, I can't see Pierce see something like this. It would be random and uncalled for. You might not think so but I do.

Lol yes I know guys talk shit all the time but again, I can't see Pierce see something like this. It would be random and uncalled for. You might not think so but I do.

Who knows what the other guys were saying to him? Shit is said like this all the time in games. It didn't warrant an ejected or technical. And I wouldn't put it past Paul Pierce, one of the biggest clowns in the NBA to say something like this.