2011 New York Giants

You get very defensive over absolutely nothing. I make a post about someone who was injured, and you get very butt-hurt. I know it sucks that New York is not up to par in any of the four major sports with Boston, but you just need to deal with it.

Defensive? For saying it's not "goodbye" when he'll only miss a few weeks?

Sensitive today, eh?

Defensive? For saying it's not "goodbye" when he'll only miss a few weeks?

Sensitive today, eh?

You have really poor reading comprehension skills, or you are very defensive. I never said he was done for the season, so don't get your g-string in a bunch.

If you were hanging out with someone tonight, and they said "good-bye", how are you going to respond? Probably something like, "Oh, alright, I'll see you in eight months since you're saying good-bye".

Kiwanuka getting the start tonight at SAM, Scott Chandler at TE, and Bear Pascoe at FB.

Looking forward especially to seeing what Linval, Marvin Austin, Henry Hynowski, Andre Brown, Reynaud, Beatty, Jernigan, Herzlich, and Jaquan Williams can provide tonight..

Work was a little busier than I thought last night, so I didn't get to watch much of the game.. But JPP beasted.

Besides JPP we looked awful.

Our ST is still one of the worst in the NFL... so many missed tackles it was ridiculous. And just to top it off, Tynes got injured -_-

Our O-line looked lost on many plays. Not a good showing from them.

Kevin Killdrive has learned nothing. I have no idea how this idiot still has a job.

Aaron Ross still can't tackle.

I think that's pretty much it.

JPP looks good, although on the 2nd second he was blocked pretty well, just Clausen took a huge drop and decided to roll out instead of stepping up. Either way kid is gonna get sacks on the other side of Tuck.

Yeah, I was most impressed on the INT pressure.. straight bull-rushed Jordan Gross right into the passer, and Gross is one of the better left tackles in the league.

Brian Williams signed to replace TT, sounds like he's been really slow so far in practice. Should probably look into Lito Sheppard at the vet min, or maybe pay Kelvin Hayden a little bit to come in.

Was happy to see Paysinger contribute last game, have heard nothing but praise for the kid so far.

Final 53 released:

QB: Eli Manning, David Carr

HB: Ahmad Bradshaw, Brandon Jacobs, Danny Ware, Da'Rel Scott

FB: Bear Pascoe, Henry Hynoski

WR: Hakeem Nicks, Mario Manningham, Domenik Hixon, Devin Thomas, Victor Cruz, Jerrel Jernigan

TE: Travis Beckum, Jake Ballard

OT: David Diehl, Chris Snee, Kareem McKenzie, Will Beatty, David Baas, Stacy Andrews, Mitch Petrus, James Brewer, Kevin Boothe

DL: Justin Tuck, Osi Umenyiora, Chris Canty, Linval Joseph, Jason Pierre-Paul, Rocky Bernard, Dave Tollefson, Jimmy Kennedy

LB: Mathias Kiwanuka, Jonathan Goff, Michael Boley, Jacquian Williams, Mark Herzlich, Greg Jones, Spencer Paysinger

CB: Corey Webster, Aaron Ross, Michael Coe, Brian Williams, Prince Amukamara

S: Antrel Rolle, Deon Grant, Kenny Phillips, Tyler Sash, Derrick Martin

K: Lawrence Tynes

P: Steve Weatherford

LS: Zak DeOssie

PUP: WR Ramses Barden, Adam Koets