Obama Birth Certificate was Faked?

I don't know if they changed the link but the .pdf I just downloaded (same link he put on his website) is how a pdf would look if scanned. No layers are present in the current link. Very interesting though.

Come on, this is just getting ridiculous. If this had any legs, how could Obama go to a University, then Law School and then become a Senator, without any of this ever being brought up? I mean it's not like he was born in his parents living room in 1882. He was born in a hospital in Hawaii that has records of his birth. If we're gunna make a fuss about this idiotic story than I demand to see every other politicians birth certificate tomorrow. If I were the Head of State and some one asked to see my birth certificate I wouldn't even dignify that request with a response. Oh wait, that would never happen because I'm White, seriously this story needs to go away, I'm pissed at myself for even spending any time to recognize this as a worthy discussion topic.

This is all that needs to be said. Topic can be locked now.

Nope, if you open a pdf file with illustrator, it will break it down in layers. You also have to consider the fact how they made the bc's in the 60s is a lot different than today.

here's a few good quotes from the internet when read into this issue a few days ago, or something similar;p

"On behalf of Adobe Systems Incorporated ...

Adobe Illustrator is not, repeat not, and repeat yet once again not a general purpose PDF file editor. Opening any arbitrary PDF file in Adobe Illustrator other than PDF files saved in that version of later of Adobe Illustrator with the editability option (which saves the Illustrator document editing data as private data within the PDF file) may result in content loss or corruption.

___

PDF layers are part of an overall feature known as optional content in PDF and are conceptually very different than Illustrator layers. Since PDF optional content features in general are very much a superset of Illustrator layers (PDFMaker for PowerPoint uses optional content to handle certain slide build features, for example), there would be no easy way for Illustrator to readily pick and choose what optional content features to support and translate. As such, don't expect this to be "rectified" in any way in future Illustrator releases.

(To make things even more interesting, both PDF and Illustrator layers are very different than Photoshop layers which allow for defined interactions between layers such as masking!)

Dov Isaacs "

"You people do realize this PDF was created by the Hawaiian Hospital, not the WH, right?

You do realize that Hawaii switched to electric BC records in 2001, right?

You do realize that the hospital uses OCR scanning ( which may require 2, 3 passes[layers] especially with hand writing) on old vaulted originals from before 2001( printed on plain white paper) and places the layers onto new current print stock, right?

You can NEVER obtain your original BC. They will only produce copies( using graphic software or photo-copying, etc. depending on the state procedure) that are designed to meet CURRENT legal requirements ( tamper proof design, watermarks, etc.).

If anyone is at fault, it's the technician at the hospital who didn't flatten the image and then passed it on with the new print out, BC package.~ETA~ or the post below may explain why people are getting layers in Illustrator, I get no layers in Photoshop CS5....

Do you really think that if this conspiracy is real, with all the power that people attribute to it (i.e. numerous people lying, ads in newspapers 50yrs ago, etc.) They would release a doc that can be questioned?

~ETA~ In other words, this is how they make BCs in Hawaii now.......

The Hawaiian officials CREATE BCs nowadays. Do you really think the green background is from the '60's?"

So basically, because Obama is black, people are raising questions that would never happen with anyone else.

Got it.

That's not true at all, whatsoever. People have raised question about whether or not John McCain should be allowed to run for president because of where he was born, and I'm pretty damn sure he's not black.......

However, people can keep trying to play the race card all they want.