GM3: LA Lakers at Dallas (DAL 2-0)

Peja and Chandler were both one heartbeat from death on the Hornets but leave our team and all of a sudden play revitalized...

Artest def wouldn't have made a difference, not like Peja raped in the 4th or anything, oh wait...

Artest would have been playing off of him too. Odom could have played him man for man, but that wasn't the strategy. How fitting this game ends on a Kobe airball. What a bonehead performance in the fourth.

Coaching decisions I question.

Getting the ball down to Bynum had been working all game long, so why did they stop?

You know you dont have the players to rotate and close out on shooters then why do you double team Dirk at the end of the game?

Why did it take so long for the Lakers to realize Peja was covering Lamar?

Coaching decisions I question.

Getting the ball down to Bynum had been working all game long, so why did they stop?

You know you dont have the players to rotate and close out on shooters then why do you double team Dirk at the end of the game?

Why did it take so long for the Lakers to realize Peja was covering Lamar?

trust issues. they'd rather stand around for 20 seconds on the shot clock and have Kobe throw up a shitty shot. he's not even penetrating

Edited by Rainbow Dash

• Owner

I wish Phil would've choked the hell out of Gasol.

Not surprised we lost. If we only had an eight-point lead in the fourth, we were done, because there's no way on Earth that Gasol was going to stop Dirk, and we can't afford to double him.

C - Drew

PF - Odom

SF - Kobe

SG - Brown

PG - Blake

This is the lineup we needed to end the game. These guys deserved to be on the floor, so PHIL JACKSON needed to get it done against who should be an inferior coach.

Congrats, Dallas. This series is over.

No time to celebrate, Great comeback win, I loved it, but the Mavs cant coast as Dirk said.

Peja showed up in the fourth, first three qts he had no confidence, once he hit a shot on a dead ball there was nothing but makes since. But this series is not over, mavs cannot let Game 4 slip away, a great oppertunity.

I wish Phil would've choked the hell out of Gasol.

Not surprised we lost. If we only had an eight-point lead in the fourth, we were done, because there's no way on Earth that Gasol was going to stop Dirk, and we can't afford to double him.

C - Drew

PF - Odom

SF - Kobe

SG - Brown

PG - Blake

This is the lineup we needed to end the game. These guys deserved to be on the floor, so PHIL JACKSON needed to get it done against who should be an inferior coach.

Congrats, Dallas. This series is over.

I will bring this back up with Lakers make history winning 4 straight. ;)

now who do I pick to win it all? :huh:

Dirk is owning Gasol so bad. Have the Lakers used Bynum or Odom to defend him?

Bynum would be a bigger fail as Dirk would walk around him, Odom has done a better job on Dirk imo but not good enough. Dirk is just one hell of a player.

If the Lakers lose this game, I think history will be made because I still see the Lakers winning this series.

I still believe this.

Even though I want the Lakers to get swept, because it makes Portland look that much better. :D