Top 5 Field You'd Want to Visit

trutrojan8

1. Fenway Park

2. Dodger Stadium

3. Wrigley Field

4. Safeco Field

5. Petco Park

have you been to Wrigley? It is one of those parks where you think it will be cool to go because of the history...and then you go there and want it torn down :lol:

have you been to Wrigley? It is one of those parks where you think it will be cool to go because of the history...and then you go there and want it torn down :lol:

Never been. I already have my expectations all lined up, though. Similar to the first time I went to Yankee Stadium. I know it's a dump, but I feel like it is something I need to do as a baseball fan/historian, haha.

Let me and Kyle know when this happens!

Probably sometime this summer, a Philly fan already offered to give me his tickets because he has a sunday plan but doesn't go every sunday..to bad the Mets don't visit until the September when im back in school, but def will do :) Me an Kyle went to a Yankee game earler this season, same game, were sitting 1 section apart and didnt know it :mellow:

1. New Yankee Stadium (Still killing myself for not getting up there yet).

2. Fenway Park (Yankee fan, but it still is historic and looks pretty damn unique.)

3. Wrigley Field

4. Lambeau

I think that's pretty much it lol

1. Fenway Park

2. Dodger Stadium

3. Wrigley Field

4. Safeco Field

5. Petco Park

Dodger Stadium is an absolute piece, very very old and it shows haha. But from a fan's perspective, it was nice like the area (it's on a huge hill), and the Think Blue sign was pretty cool. Just like the seats and stuff you can tell are worn down haha

Camden Yards is probably the nicest field I've been to. Been to Citizens Park, Old Yankee Stadium, and Shea as well. Definitely beat those three in terms of fan friendly. Obviously Old Yankee Stadium has such great history, but Camden Yards was just awesome.

Safeco Field

Citizens Bank Park

Fenway Park

Target Field

Wrigley Field

AT&T Park

Kauffman Stadium

Been to Yankee Stadium, old and new, Shea Stadium, Citi Field, and Camden Yards.

Edited by Brooklyn Bound

Dodger Stadium is an absolute piece, very very old and it shows haha. But from a fan's perspective, it was nice like the area (it's on a huge hill), and the Think Blue sign was pretty cool. Just like the seats and stuff you can tell are worn down haha

Weird. I had heard that they have done a great job keeping up with it over the years. Not sure why I have it so high, kind of random I know. But i'd really like to see it for some reason.

And PNC is gorgeous. In a really pretty area too. Also, I have found that Comerica Park is super underrated. Maybe my 2nd favorite non-Philadelphia park that I have been to behind PNC. Detroit obviously sucks, but that little block of land where Comerica and Ford Field is located is like a diamond in the rough.

Edited by Phightins