Finals GM5: Miami at Dallas (tied 2-2)

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I want Dallas to win. but either team hasn't lost a back to back all postseason with the exception of the Portland Series.

I expect another close game. Miami in a nail biter (as much as I hate to say it)

The thing about miami though is whenever games are decided by less than five points there record is abysmal so if its close I'd put my money on the Mavs.

• Owner

The thing about miami though is whenever games are decided by less than five points there record is abysmal so if its close I'd put my money on the Mavs.

Yep, 8-17 if I recall correctly (and I'm not sure if that's counting the last game).

I want Dallas to win.

Wait, you do? I thought you were a Heat fan...

I think Miami wins this game in the end...but to me, this game is way bigger for Dallas than it is Miami. I think that if Miami wins this game, they'll take the series in six. I think if Miami loses this game, it's going to game 7...and then it's truly up for grabs...

http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Lebron-Waldo.jpg

"Lebron, how many points will you score in a pivotal Finals game?"

http://tedwilliamshead.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/LeBron-James-Gets-No_-6-in-Miami-Heat2.jpg

"Not 5, not 6, not 7..."

Lebron James in game 4 of the 2011 Finals-8 points

Derek Fisher in game 4 of the 2009 Finals-12 points

30-pt performances in the Finals

Allan Houston - 1

Lebron James - 0

Edited by Rainbow Dash
  • Like 4

I just want to win this, wrap it up already. We could easily be up 3-1 right now, hell we could be sitting at home with a trophy in hand, but we can't close a damn game out except for game 3. Instead we put ourselves in a situation where if we lose tonight, we can't screw up at all at home because I don't see any game ending in more than a 5 point win. I hope Lebron, Wade and Bosh show up. Its become a trend where if Wade shows up, Bosh and Lebron suck. If Lebron plays well, Bosh and Wade suck, and when Bosh plays well, Lebron and Wade suck. They all need to play well and stop taking turns. Clearly we can't depends on Mike Bibby, Mike Miller and Mario Chalmers to make their shots consistently.

Anyone else expecting a huge game from Bron tonight?

I am for sure, I would be really surprised if he didn't dominate the court in all areas tonight. After the performance and after him acknowledging that this was the biggest game of his career, I don't see LeBron taking tonight lightly at all.

I just hope he shits on Deshawn Stevenson who insists on talking crap after the game.

well that stems back from washington cleveland. deshawn doesnt like lbj on the court at all.