Finals GM6: Dallas at Miami (DAL 3-2)

Real Deal

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As much as I want it, I think its going to 7. I'm even willing to bet my Xbox on it. Its going to be a good game! Who knows wades condition of the game, I don't wanna hope its bad, but I also dont want it easy on Dallas. All I can say is im ready for Sunday.

Dallas has to end it on Sunday or they will be in serious trouble. A game 7 in Miami agains Wade and LeBron would be very difficult. Dallas has all the momentum right now and they need to ride it for one more win. I expect Dirk to come out and end it with a huge 40 point game.

As much as I want to say Miami won't let them win game 6... I really just don't know at this point. I thought maybe one mysterious game from LeBron would be it, but then he does that same thing last night in the 4th. I can't figure it out, the last thing I want to accept is that LeBron just "can't" get it done in the 4th because obviously that's not true. We have seen him have some great finishes this year in the playoffs, he looks completely different in this series.

Seriously what happened? You can give the Mavs as much credit as you want, but this seems like a LeBron issue more than anything else.

May sounds like an excuse but it's hard not to think something personal is going on.... after the whole Pau thing and other issues in the past who knows what could be happening, I just find it hard to accept that the most talented overall player in the league just doesn't feel like getting it done, makes no sense at all. He knows what he's capable off, he accepted it was the biggest game of his career, "now or never" yet those words didn't translate to the 4th quarter.

if dallas win game 6 or 7 this season has officially one of the greatest ive witnessed in sometime (personal bias aside 2008) i mean so much drama with lebron and cleveland and all the trades...what a nice cherry on top if lebron loses in the FINALS to DALLAS. Epic win, go Dirk!

I'm ready to see this season END. Let's go MAVS. Go out there get your first ring J-Kidd, Dirk, Jet, Matrix, Chandler and the rest...get one for Butler and Haywood too.

I said "Other" for what's wrong with LBJ. Fact is: he is the hardest athlete to understand, so I go with something other than what you put. I don't know what exactly, but who does?

I think J-Kidd will be the best Dallas player besides Dirk tomorrow...this is a defining moment in his career. The defense he's played on LBJ/Wade has been stellar and underrated.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

As much as I would want to see a game 7, I really wish the Mavs close it out. The best bet for Miami is to win in a blowout fashion because we all know how things turn out for them in the clutch. I can wait to see the press conferences when the Heat lose though, they'll be epic.

To put this simply. We have two games on our home court, aside from that absolute meltdown, we are undefeated at home in the playoffs. Wade and Lebron know what time it is, and if they can't come through on their own home court then they frankly don't deserve it. I have stopped waiting for Lebron to do something because I now realize that he probably can't. Wade is having his way with the Mavs and I expect it to continue. It's gonna go down to the wire again so i just hope this team mans up and plays to the level they are capable of. Not even going to defend Lebron for the garbage he has put it up this series. He has this game to make it up, and then on to game 7 where nothing else matters. I just hate this 2 day wait, I haven't been able to watch ESPN or go on this website just to avoid listening to the crap this team is probably taking.

To put this simply. We have two games on our home court, aside from that absolute meltdown, we are undefeated at home in the playoffs. Wade and Lebron know what time it is, and if they can't come through on their own home court then they frankly don't deserve it. I have stopped waiting for Lebron to do something because I now realize that he probably can't. Wade is having his way with the Mavs and I expect it to continue. It's gonna go down to the wire again so i just hope this team mans up and plays to the level they are capable of. Not even going to defend Lebron for the garbage he has put it up this series. He has this game to make it up, and then on to game 7 where nothing else matters. I just hate this 2 day wait, I haven't been able to watch ESPN or go on this website just to avoid listening to the crap this team is probably taking.

The Heat lost in Miami in Game 2 against Dallas.

And I have a hard time believing LBJ will go in beast mode suddenly because that's what everyone said after Game 4.

Dallas has to end it on Sunday or they will be in serious trouble. A game 7 in Miami agains Wade and LeBron would be very difficult. Dallas has all the momentum right now and they need to ride it for one more win. I expect Dirk to come out and end it with a huge 40 point game.

No question about it. It's all about Game 6 and the momentum it could bring now!!

I can't wait for this game. Honestly, I haven't been that pumped up for a Finals game since the game 6 of the 1998 Finals... I just hope that the team I root for wins this time (yeah I was rooting for the Jazz in that game 6, but only because I wanted a game 7, I liked both Jazz and Bulls equally ; besides Jordan's amazing ending made up for a game 7). The only game I was that excited to watch this past decade was the game 7 of the 2002 WCF (definitely the best game of the 2000's, for me at least).

I always record the NBA Finals games and watch them the following morning, I don't stay up all night, or wake up at 2 or 3 AM, to watch games any longer, but I think that I'm gonna try to stay up till 5 AM to watch the game this time. Besides there's a holyday in France tomorrow and I don't work.. And the game is a little earlier as it's Sunday, Finals games have always been earlier on Sunday, too bad that the game ain't at 7:30 PM (New York time, 1:30 AM my time) any more, as it was in the 90's. It's only 30 minutes but still I would have gone to bed a little earlier haha...

Anyway if I fall asleep I'll watch the end of the game tomorrow... But I'm so pumped that I don't think I'll fall asleep haha. I wish I was in the US and watch the game at a decent time though. Dam living in France sucks... :(

Well anyway only 5 hours left till the start of the game. Let's go Mavs !!!

• Owner

I can't wait for this game. Honestly, I haven't been that pumped up for a Finals game since the game 6 of the 1998 Finals... I just hope that the team I root for wins this time (yeah I was rooting for the Jazz in that game 6, but only because I wanted a game 7, I liked both Jazz and Bulls equally ; besides Jordan's amazing ending made up for a game 7). The only game I was that excited to watch this past decade was the game 7 of the 2002 WCF (definitely the best game of the 2000's, for me at least).

Duuuuuude, everyone in the league should've been excited for last year's Game 7. You weren't? :o

Duuuuuude, everyone in the league should've been excited for last year's Game 7. You weren't? :o

Lol yeah true I forgot about last year... I definitely was don't worry haha.

Just not as much as for today's game though, mainly because the Mavs are my second fav team and Dirk is my fav current player. ;)

• Owner

Lol yeah true I forgot about last year... I definitely was don't worry haha.

Just not as much as for today's game though, mainly because the Mavs are my second fav team and Dirk is my fav current player. ;)

Haha, I hear you. I hate Dallas though, mainly because of Mark Cuban and Jason Terry...but I'm on the bandwagon today, gladly in the driver's seat.