Finals GM6: Dallas at Miami (DAL 3-2)

Real Deal

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Funny conversation. I went to the beach today and my mom was talking about how much it would suck if we lost...then my dad said, the NBA makes more money if this series goes 7 games, so the refs are going to be very generous with us today and its really all on us to lose. Wouldn't doubt it. So if there are a load of fouls going are way, there you have it.

• Owner

Funny conversation. I went to the beach today and my mom was talking about how much it would suck if we lost...then my dad said, the NBA makes more money if this series goes 7 games, so the refs are going to be very generous with us today and its really all on us to lose. Wouldn't doubt it. So if there are a load of fouls going are way, there you have it.

Makes sense, just not when it's coming from a Heat fan. :lol:

In that case, the NBA would be smart to give the rings to the Heat, if we're talking about making money...but I'm really not that big of a believer on conspiracies in regards to the league actually setting it up.

I can admit it. Refs are very easily swayed. If its not for the fact they want us to win, then its because we are at home. Wade and Lebron went to the rim many times in Dallas and they didn't get the calls they usually get, but Dirk was at the FT line all the time. It will probably switch around now that its in Miami.

• Owner

:huh: How can you hate Dallas, Cuban and Jason Terry, and still end up on the Mavericks' bandwagon??!

Because I don't like a single thing about the Miami Heat, not even KU hero Mario Chalmers. I love Kidd, kind of like Dirk, so it has to work that way.

• Owner

I don't blame you for not liking Chalmers, I hate him too.

You hate him for different reasons, haha. If he was on the Lakers, or Thunder, or almost any other team not named the Heat or Celtics, I'd like him. He was a huge part of why KU won their championship in 2008.

Same way I feel about Paul Pierce, because of Boston, and at one point, Nick Collison, before the Sonics moved to OKC. Once those guys end up on teams I can't stand, I'm done rooting for them.

Damn, well its better than any other PG we have. I just wish Chalmers had the balls to take it to the rim once in a while, no one expects it. Its a free 2 points but he never does it.