Finals GM6: Dallas at Miami (DAL 3-2)

Real Deal

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Never though my favorite sports moment would come in a game like this. This city/state deserves this.

3 games in a row we've seen LBJ tank....is it really an aberration anymore?

...that's kinda sad to be honest with you.

I just want to see how good the Mavs would be if they had Caron Butler....hopefully they all retire next season because I don't want to see the series again if they have Butler.

• Owner

I just want to see how good the Mavs would be if they had Caron Butler....hopefully they all retire next season because I don't want to see the series again if they have Butler.

Well, they won both regular season games against the Heat with Caron Butler playing, and I believe one of those was during the Heat's big run in December (when they beat the Lakers). Caron had a good game in one of them, I remember...just not sure which game it was.

by Chris_Broussard

Per @Chris_Broussard: Lebron James involved in post game altercation in Heat locker room. Developing...

Edit: false.

Edited by Dash

Lebron choked like a chick that can't deepthroat but still tries.

Lebron's phone is always on vibrate...

He doesn’t like rings.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmgwpeGwuy1qcmnsoo1_500.gif

This is going to be a fun summer hahahaha

Edited by Guru

Alex Kennedy

LeBron: "At the end of the day, all of the people that want to see me fail will wake up tomorrow and have the same life, the same problems."

:lol:

It's a shame this could be the last basketball game for the rest of the year thanks to the looming lockout. Still, I can safely say that most of us are satisfied with this season enough to endure through a possibly shortened season next year.

Dallas were great, Terry, Dirk, Barea....all performed very well.

Miami is going to come back, eventually, and they are going to come back with a vengeance.

I can't wait.

• Owner

LeBron when asked anything...

"It's all good. I don't care. I feel nothing. Haters are going to go back to their loser lives, and I'll live mine with all my money. I'm not mad. I win even when I lose."

• Like 1

"It's all good. I don't care. I feel nothing. Haters are going to go back to their loser lives, and I'll live mine with all my money. I'm not mad. I win even when I lose."

Money comes first to him...then winning...but when it comes to losing? Meh, just a shrug of the shoulders to him.

lol when i first read that i thought he actually said that...Im like wowww lol

Well it is true. We are all sitting here hating him, but he lives a pretty great life. Any of us would switch lives with him, his only flaw is that he has no rings and he can't go to Ohio anymore. Not too bad.