Finals GM6: Dallas at Miami (DAL 3-2)

Real Deal

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a SERIOUS question.. can anybody PLEASE tell me when/where that LeBron crying face is from.. If it was between mid 2005 to late 2007 i mighta missed to due to military duties lol

I think it's fake, but not sure

As if reading the Sports section didn't suck enough for Heat fans this morning, Miami Herald readers opened their paper this morning to find a nearly full-page ad reading "Congratulations Miami!" and with photos of Heat championship T-shirts and hats from Macy's. ("Raise Another Banner" -- ughhhhh.)

Maybe Mark Cuban took this out as a extra special Monday morning foot-to-the-balls for Heat fans? He's devious. We won't put it past him.

Just for extra effect, the ad runs directly under a banner headline about how badly the Heat's point guard's sucked and a all-caps header proclaiming: DALLAS WINS BEST OF 7 SERIES 4-2.

Thanks, Miami Herald. You are the fourth-quarter LeBron James of local sports coverage:

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/assets_c/2011/06/mistakead-thumb-500x863.jpg

:lmao:

Edited by Dash

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmpno23BPI1qbch0o.gif

Hey, we still won it in 06 and you guys had to wait 5 years to get back, so enjoy it. Hopefully there is a rematch next year so I can post all these gifs if we win.

Hey, we still won it in 06 and you guys had to wait 5 years to get back, so enjoy it. Hopefully there is a rematch next year so I can post all these gifs if we win.

Yup and we won it when you had your big three.. I aint said nothing all series you were all laughs and giggles when you stomped your way through the playoffs and I said nothing,, just like Wades celebration 3 , in game 2. Yall are now looking like booboo the [expletive]in fool. hahaaa. You can NOT get mad cause the better team won.

Further more.. that was then this is now.. we are the CURRENT champions now..

Edited by deestillballin

lol ok...now you guys are getting all big headed. I got no reason to be mad, we will be back in contention for a title next year. Just saying enjoy your win and you come at me with stupid shit like that. Piss off.

If you think I was cocky, this was just me being reserved because I know what kind of message board I am dealing with. I could be cocky as shit but I don't do it out of respect for other people here. Just wait till next basketball season though, won't find a cockier dude out there. I will find gifs and pics for every situation.

Edited by SRV