2011 NBA Draft

GamerGuy

As long as we get at least one of Nikola Vucevic, Donatas Motiejunas or Bismack Biyombo (a reasonable assumption) I'm happy. Starting to doubt we get a chance at Jonas Valanciunas.

Detroit isn't ruling out swapping the 8th pick with Houston for Nos. 14 and 23, sources say. Depends on who Charlotte takes with No. 7.less than a minute ago via TweetDeck Favorite Retweet ReplyKen BergerKBerg_CBS

As long as we get at least one of Nikola Vucevic, Donatas Motiejunas or Bismack Biyombo (a reasonable assumption) I'm happy. Starting to doubt we get a chance at Jonas Valanciunas.

Yea I think we will take Donatas Motiejunas or may Chris Singleton

From Ford's Twitter:

7.3 will have Biyombo to Raptors. Leonard to Pistons. Brandon Knight to Bobcats. Alec Burks over Kemba to Jazz . I may really regret this

At first I thought that all of this Biyombo to the Raptors talk was just a Colangelo smokescreen in hopes of getting Knight to fall to him, and if that didn't work it was just a way of hyping him up should Knight get picked before the Raptors select to save face.

Now? I'm genuinely worried that Colangelo is going to draft Biyombo even if Knight is on the board. There are just way too many signs pointing to Colangelo going with Biyombo regardless.

Lol at Stern.

"This is a great crowd"

Crowd boos him.

:lol:

Oh great, now Givony has Biyombo going to Toronto as well. I pray to god that if they do draft him they are immediately flipping him to Charlotte for Knight.

If they draft Vesely, I think I may just stop watching the draft all together.

Edited by Built Ford Tough