2011 NBA Draft

GamerGuy

Agree. At the very least Portland gets a better backup than Armon Johnson.

I think he is getting traded.

It sounds like the Nuggets and Blazers will swap Felton/Miller as well as 1st round picks.

Nuggets get Andre Miller back from Portland for Raymond Felton. Probably swap picks

From Spears Twitter.

If this pick is Faried I definitely think it is true.

Steep price for Motiejunas but could be worth it.

I wouldn't say steep considering they got Flynn as well. The 23rd pick is whatever as far as I am concerned and I'd imagine the first next year is going to have some protection, possibly lottery protection.

Flynn had an awful year this year, but he does have some talent and Motiejunas could be a very good offensive big man. I think it was a pretty damn good trade for Houston.

They do need to make some sort of move with their glut of power forwards, though. Paterson, Morris, Scola and Motiejunas is a very crowded position.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

According to @STEIN_LINE_HQ Rockets are sending the 38th pick & a future first rounder from Grizzlies to Wolves as part of Motiejunas tradeless than a minute ago via Twitter for Mac Favorite Retweet ReplyChad Fordchadfordinsider

Man, Jordan Hamilton has absolutely plummeted. At one point in time there was talk about him going as high as 10 (when the Bucks had the pick) and now he might even not go in the first round.

Are people that concerned about his attitude? His talent is undeniable so it must be.

EDIT: Speak of the devil.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

There goes two of the targets I wanted.

EDIT: Apparently Mavs have dealt the pick. All other details unknown.

espn_macmahon Tim MacMahon

Have confirmed that Mavs dealt the pick. Still working on nailing down the details.

Speculation is that Mavs have traded the 26th pick to Portland for Rudy Fernandez. The Trail Blazers would the flip the pick to Denver as part of the Miller/Felton deal.

Edited by Newman