NBA Lockout is here

AboveLegit

BREAKING: Owners have informed players they are locking out.

http://twitter.com/#!/KBerg_CBS/status/86511902804545537

Luckily the union won't decertify like the NFL did, so hopefully they can still come to a mutual agreement. How long do you think this lasts? My guess is over 100 days, the NFL is around that mark now, and considering the amount of teams losing money, I can see this one lasting longer.

Anyone within the organization (coaches, GM's, etc).

Damn that sucks. As a Rockets fan I was really looking forward to McHale having the whole summer to work with our bigs.

• Like 2

I was listening to the SVP Show on the radio the other day and Ric Bucher said that the best case scenerio is that the NBA has a 50 game season. Obviously no NBA fan wants a shortened season to any extent, but just think how competitive things would get if that did happen.

I was listening to the SVP Show on the radio the other day and Ric Bucher said that the best case scenerio is that the NBA has a 50 game season. Obviously no NBA fan wants a shortened season to any extent, but just think how competitive things would get if that did happen.

That would suck for players, there would be a ton of back to back games. But as a fan, it's better than not having a season at all.

Aww man, was looking forward to October, hopefully NBA 2K12 tides things over till something happens.

2K12 is also gonna have a lock out in the game. So when you're playing season mode, you only get to play 50 games instead of the full 82. It's already been said be 2K Sports. Players in the game will all have very bad attitudes due to the lock out.....

In all reality though, it does suck that there is a lock out but it was expected. It'll probably last longer than the NFL one....hopefully not though. :(

2K12 is also gonna have a lock out in the game. So when you're playing season mode, you only get to play 50 games instead of the full 82. It's already been said be 2K Sports. Players in the game will all have very bad attitudes due to the lock out.....

In all reality though, it does suck that there is a lock out but it was expected. It'll probably last longer than the NFL one....hopefully not though. :(

Ha, that'd be awesome. In a stupid way.