Dallas Cowboys 2011-12 Season Thread

fish7718

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Well, week 17 is here. I keep trying to make a prediction as to who I think will win and I really just can't. I feel Dallas is the better team. However I feel the Giants play better...if that makes sense. I really just really can't even begin to make a prediction. Especially when Dallas has had 4 4th quarter comebacks. At the same time they've blown 4 fourth quarter leads, 3 of which were double digits and one that was against the same Giants who we are playing tonight. Not to mention these Giants have trailed in every game they've played all season, so they are the master of the comeback. Unless this is another 44-6 game I think it's going to come down to who does a better job protecting their QB and not turning it over, and more simply to who has the ball with 1 minute left to go.

Can't ask for anything else, we coulda clinched earlier as could they have, both teams are probably sick. However 1 final game to prove which team is the better team. Let's do it.

Go Cowboys :)