Eminem or Jay-Z?

Legacy

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This thread is so pointless to have on OTR. Almost everyone here thinks that Eminem is the GOAT, which is [expletive]ing hilarious.

I'll probably get shit for saying this but we all know that it is true.

Where do you rank him all time?

I made this thread because two of my friends were debating and I was wondering what OTR would think. Didn't know we had so many Em fans. :huh:

Wait so you take the guy that talks about every different way he can murder his mom and baby mama, was addicted to just about everything, AND who's only had 3 good albums over a guy that, allegedly, worships the devil yet has like 12 platinum plaques, a whole catalog of number 1 hits, and has jump started the career of multiple successful artists? Don't get me wrong (old) em is dope as [expletive] but he doesn't touch jay's career.

Wait so you take the guy that talks about every different way he can murder his mom and baby mama, was addicted to just about everything, AND who's only had 3 good albums over a guy that, allegedly, worships the devil yet has like 12 platinum plaques, a whole catalog of number 1 hits, and has jump started the career of multiple successful artists? Don't get me wrong (old) em is dope as [expletive] but he doesn't touch jay's career.

Allegedly? :lol:

http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Jay+Z+Eminem+Jay+Z+Eminem+Perform+Launch+DJ+TE23g83kDQCl.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM1RChZk1EU

http://www.albumartexchange.us/images/prnphotos109414-PRN1-IDJM-WATCH-THE-THRONE-nc.jpg

Maybe thats why a lot of people are startin to diss Jay now? :mellow:

You dont see the pics of them looking like demon vampires or whatever?

And I know I was just messing around. Eminem is better then Jay. Faster, more versatile rapper. Jay likes to rap about how much money he has. Em raps about.... everything else.

Lol. Oh wow. Just cause they dressed up like half man half cat they're representing the devil? So is anyone who's ever been in a horror flick depicting some sort of half man half something worships the devil? Lol.

You ever heard "Jigga What [expletive]a Who"? Pretty fast song. Em can't wrap slow. Jay can flow on just about any beat if not any beat. Em doesn't sound good on everything. The beat has to fit him.

Lol. Oh wow. Just cause they dressed up like half man half cat they're representing the devil? So is anyone who's ever been in a horror flick depicting some sort of half man half something worships the devil? Lol.

You ever heard "Jigga What [expletive]a Who"? Pretty fast song. Em can't wrap slow. Jay can flow on just about any beat if not any beat. Em doesn't sound good on everything. The beat has to fit him.

You've done just about everything except as Jay-Z to suck your dick.

Get off his dick already.

Jay's discog is better, but Em is definitely close - definitely top 5 of all time. But Jay just proved that at 40+ he's still one of the best, if not the best rapper in hip hop STILL! Jay-Z is the GOAT IMO. What he's done over the past 15 years in hip hop is incredible. To stay releveant for that long, to make not only in depth lyrical songs but also songs that can appeal to the masses with so many different themes/story lines is incredible to me.

LOL, wtf?! Is that really your argument? ROFL. I'm literally LOL right now. So because Jay-z can rap fast or slow he's better? :rofl:

And then your other argument, because Jay-Z has put out more albums he must be better? Then everyone must be better than Biggie who released 2 albums his entire career. GTFO, I don't care if he can rap when he's 40-50-60 whenever, lyrically or flow he does not touch Em, and I don't care if he's rapping fast or slow or backwards. Facts are facts, EM > Jay-Z.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQd9ndcpAGk

Em rapping slow on a track here lol.