How often do you smoke ganja?

YugoRocketsFan

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Damn I need to bring some dro from GA up to where you live and make 100% profit haha.

I really don't buy that much since I don't smoke that much, but yeah, all of my friends who buy/sell regularly say it's generally way more expensive around here than it should be. No clue why.

Maybe 2-3 times a week, maybe more, maybe less. Depends on what I have going on. I started smoking a lot more over this past summer than I used to because of how stressful my job was at times.

The money can definitely be a concern though. I have a friend who will drop $400 on an ounce and literally smoke it all in 5 hours, then go out and buy another ounce (or more). That is not good, at all. I'd certainly hope I never come to that point.

Your buddy wasn't buying full ounces because there is no way you can go through an ounce in five hours. I'm curious to how he smoked it all? Super blunts?

• 2 weeks later...