Howard Mentions D-Will and Ammo Among Teammates He Would Like

Teletopez

I doubt that Dwight really forgot the name of one of his friends who is also an NBA All-Star and played alongside him for Team USA.

How can you doubt something that happened? lol

And I quote, "Ummm.. uhhhh.. what's his name.. Deron Williams."

It was only momentary, but it was funny.

How can you doubt something that happened? lol

And I quote, "Ummm.. uhhhh.. what's his name.. Deron Williams."

It was only momentary, but it was funny.

I'm doubting that he legitimately forgot Deron's name. There's a possibility he did that on purpose.

If that's the case, I believe you're digging too deep.

It doesn't necessarily have to have any meaning behind it. He might have just done it as a friendly jab at Deron. I'm just saying that I doubt he really forgot Deron's name.

The main thing here is that he mentioned Williams and Morrow in his top four or five teammates. The Morrow mention is especially big. He and Dwight have the Atlanta connection... makes you wonder if the Nets will go to extra lengths to keep him.

I think he really did, for a moment, forget DWill's name. It didn't seem like he was trying to take a jab at him at all. It seemed like he was just blanking...going through ALL of the NBA players in his mind in about a 30 second span...you tend to forget off the top of your head. It's a natural thing that happens to everyone. He clearly just blanked Deron's name. It's no big deal, I don't know why you're digging deeper than you need to, lol.

It's no big deal, I don't know why you're digging deeper than you need to, lol.

Never said it was a big deal...

The main thing here is that he mentioned Williams and Morrow in his top four or five teammates. The Morrow mention is especially big. He and Dwight have the Atlanta connection... makes you wonder if the Nets will go to extra lengths to keep him.