Hey, I'm new.

Andriejus

Hey, guys, I saw this forum as I was searching through something on Google, and I had a sudden instinct to sign up.

I'm from the UK, 14 years old, and I'm one of the best player in my school at B-Ball, UK standard.. ;)

I enjoy playing NBA 2K11 on PS3, and Madden NFL 12.

• Owner

Welcome to the best, bro. :dribble:

We really do need a few younger, mature members. Most of us are getting up there in age, and OTR was built from the ground up by teenagers. It's almost seven years old, and some of our members can recall being on here when they were just 14, and now they are in college, haha.

Activity is going to be down a bit, thanks to the NBA, but we've been pushing, regardless. If you can stick around and contribute here and there, you can quickly make a name for yourself on our forums.

Don't forget to add us to bookmarks, just so you don't forget about us. ;) And, if you need anything, there are a ton of people you can ask...even our non-staff members, if it's a basic question, or just post it in our Feedback and General Support forum.