What type of stats do you expect from Ariza?

Zero

Who starts between Shane and Battier is a tough one I think Ariza will come off the bench but If Tmac does not perform then Ariza will get the starting spot, I just don't see us bringing Battier off the bench.

I agree man...I might go with Battier over Shane though. ;)

If I remember correctly (which doesn't mean crap), I could of sworn he stepped up his offensive game greatly along with Brooks when Yao went out against the Lakers. Maybe not since I don't remember that well...

Battier shot 34% (16-47) from the field and 27% (10-28) from long range during the Lakers series. You could argue that he spent too much of his energy guarding Kobe.

Who starts between Shane and Battier is a tough one I think Ariza will come off the bench but If Tmac does not perform then Ariza will get the starting spot, I just don't see us bringing Battier off the bench.

Morey and Adelman promised Ariza that he would be the 'featured' player, you really think we're going to bench him? We brought Battier off the bench for a portion of last season and all was well.