Team Forums (Skins)

Real Deal

I was hopin u wouldnt go with Griffin for the Clippers, I wanted Al Thorton instead.

and I think the Indy one is the best one so far. Did you use Rush? I was expecting Dunleavy, so glad u didnt go with him :lol:

• Owner

Oh boy, I sense a Mayo, Gay, and either Conley or Thabeet one coming soon. Please no Marc Gasol, he's the worst dude to have on a banner to look at haha.

It'll be Conley. Thabeet may not even start. He's already looking like a bust.

Alright haha, Conley's gonna break out and yeah, I'm scared for Thabeet. Oh well, no Gasol so it's good haha.

I call Kwame Brown on the next Pistons one haha, if you update them sometime before he is forced to retire.

• Owner

I've been using the Blazers one, and for some reason Aldridge is the only guy that shows up on the banner. I have yet to see Roy or Oden. I'm sure it's just coincidence, I've only been using it for like 10 minutes.

Edited by Gil-Zero

I've been using the Blazers one, and for some reason Aldridge is the only guy that shows up on the banner. I have yet to see Roy or Oden. I'm sure it's just coincidence, I've only been using it for like 10 minutes.

LaMarcus is the only one I haven't seen. :lol:

• Owner

Haha yeah, it's completely random. Sometimes, when I check to see if all the banners are showing up, it'll take me a lot of refreshes to see one. I went through four other Lakers probably three times each, just to see if Artest was there.

This is just a thought, I did not think this was a topic worthy so I am going suggest it here.

I was thinking that on our home page like we have Jordan right now we should put up all the legends, so like every time you click home or view new posts and different basketball legend comes up (maybe like 5-6 different ones).

What you guys think?

Deffinately agree with this. You got Johnson, Jordan, Bird, Russell, and Wilt. Also Oscar Robinson should be in there. many options could be really interesting.

• Owner

Might do that...but again, that's after the team forums are completed.

I may tinker with a few of the team forum colors, by the way. I could try the orange for Golden State, but keep the text color for links as a dark blue. I don't know.

Also, I'll be doing these at random from now on. I ran into a situation with a couple of teams, so I'll go ahead and go random until I find decent pictures to cut.