Miami at Philadelphia

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

I would go, but don't feel like paying inflated prices to sit in bandwagoner central (talking about both fanbases here). Think I will go next Monday or Wednesday instead.

We match up pretty poorly with Miami, so my hopes are not high, But anything can happen I guess.

Ah the ol only real fans are the ones who are sitting up top myth. Dude, a basketball game is a basketball game. I sit in the lower bowl at the Triple A and have been with the same people around us since our 15 win season. Not all fans are bandwagoners lol.

Edited by Flash

Ah the ol only real fans are the ones who are sitting up top myth. Dude, a basketball game is a basketball game. I sit in the lower bowl at the Triple A and have been with the same people around us since our 15 win season. Not all fans are bandwagoners lol.

No idea what your first sentence means.

My point is that when I can spend $9 to go to almost any other game, I would rather do that than spend $55 to go tonight.

Just thought bout this. Has any of the big 3 dunked tonight?

Nope. Philly is playing tremendous half court defense and not really letting us run either.

Edited by Flash