Miami at Philadelphia

Real Deal

Just got back from the game, had a wonderful time. I'll post some pics that I took with my phone tomorrow, I'm really high and don't feel like it right now. Some notes...

-Sold out crowd at about 20,600. The entire night the crowd was very loud and into the game, which I am not used to being a regular at Nets games the last 2 decades. Meek Mill was there, as far as celebrities go, and Rick Mahorn as well.

-Both teams played very good the first 3 quarters. Even when they weren't hitting shots, both teams played tough as nails defense, energy, and had very good ball movement. Eventually Miami locked down defensively, and Philly just didn't have that 1-on-1 player to keep them in the game.

-Dwyane Wade was brilliant the entire night, except for not getting back on defense early on, which led to a few early Meeks 3's. Against Philly's tough defense, he was generally getting to all the spots he wanted and made some very nice shots, including the sick split of the double team and dunk in the 4th. LeBron started out awfully on offense, but played extremely solid defense throughout, then he caught fire with his jumper in the 3rd. Chalmers and Miller were hot from deep the entire game. Joel Anthony was awful.

-Tonight was the first time I tried the Cadillac Grill, which I believe is only for people with VIP tickets. It's on the club seat level, and it's a very nice restaurant with superb food and clear views of the court and seating bowl. If anyone attending the game gets the chance, I highly suggest it.

Tonight we finally saw the lineup Heat fans have been waiting for since these guys got here.

LeBron

Wade

Miller

Haslem

Bosh

That lineup is gonna throttle some people late in games as you saw tonight.

-Tonight was the first time I tried the Cadillac Grill, which I believe is only for people with VIP tickets. It's on the club seat level, and it's a very nice restaurant with superb food and clear views of the court and seating bowl. If anyone attending the game gets the chance, I highly suggest it.

I got to try it at a Flyers game a few years back (when it was the Victor's Club), and yes, it's super. Wish I could watch every game from there.