New Jersey at New York

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

We all saw this coming. Not to this magnitude...but ya'll know what I mean. True Knick fans saw Lin look good, got his opportunity tonight, and seized it. I think he can be a very good role player and a very good backup PG. Longterm solution at PG? Lol, No. But he was very good tonight, and his D is actually real solid. Made Deron Williams looked like an idiot.

Unbelievable. Lin's a smart player. He exposed our interior defense and ripped it apart. We just let him keep the ball on the floor, and he took total advantage of our confusion on the inside. We kept Melo and Amar'e in check, and we lost the game because we let him run around the court freely. And WAY. TOO. MANY. CONTINUATIONS.

Avery, I beg of you, please stop playing Petro. I feel like I'm boiling over with frustration more and more every time I see this guy step on the floor.

Maybe it's a good thing the Super Bowl is tomorrow so that ESPN doesn't turn SportsCenter into a Lin party.

Fail? Deron Williams was awful tonight.

I was poking fun at your grammar son.

And no, he was not awful. 21 points, 11 assists, 6 rebounds, 3 steals. The fact that he can put up those kind of numbers with the booty ass team he is playing with is incredible.

Carmelo was AWFUL. 3-15 from the field, 11 points, 3 rebounds...

Edited by GUƦU