Lewis suspended 10 games

Real Deal

• Owner

Due to testing positive for a performance-enhancing substance.

Orlando Magic All-Star Rashard Lewis will be suspended for the first 10 games of next season because he has tested positive for a testosterone-producing steroid, the Orlando Sentinel has learned.

According to league sources, Lewis was taking nutritional supplements at the end of last season that unknowing to him contained a substance commonly known as DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) -- a chemical compound made naturally in the body but also found in numerous over-the-counter supplements at nutritional stores. The substance is banned by most sports leagues, including the NBA.

Tony Dutt, Lewis' agent, said: "We're just getting word of some things, so at this point I don't want to make a comment on it."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orl-rashard-lewis-tests-positive-steroids,0,1959796.story

This doesnt mean he took steroids they're a lot of supplements out there that will boost your testosterone level up so he could of taken something very little even.

LOL at the NBA though only 10 games for taking steroids

Edited by NeTs15VC

This doesnt mean he took steroids they're a lot of supplements out there that will boost your testosterone level up so he could of taken something very little even.

LOL at the NBA though only 10 games for taking steroids

Yup there are alot of things that can boost your testosterone level.

I highly doubt that he took roids.

Sucks, but it's only for the first ten games.

10 games could actually prove to be a pretty big deal when you consider how tight it will probably be at the top of the Eastern Conference next season between the Cavs, Celtics and Magic. The Magic are still going to be able to get by without him, but if they happen to go like 5-5 (I don't know their schedule) in those games when they should've went 7-3 or 8-2 or something, and they end up finishing in third place by a game or two, this might turn out to be a huge reason why.

I'm not saying that it will be a huge factor in where they finish, but it has the potential to impact the standings when you consider how tight the top of the East is epxected to be this season.

10 games could actually prove to be a pretty big deal when you consider how tight it will probably be at the top of the Eastern Conference next season between the Cavs, Celtics and Magic. The Magic are still going to be able to get by without him, but if they happen to go like 5-5 (I don't know their schedule) in those games when they should've went 7-3 or 8-2 or something, and they end up finishing in third place by a game or two, this might turn out to be a huge reason why.

I'm not saying that it will be a huge factor in where they finish, but it has the potential to impact the standings when you consider how tight the top of the East is epxected to be this season.

Especailly the first ten games with new teammates and such.

So the Cavs really should've won it all already.

Lewis wouldn't have made his game winner in Game 1 and his game tying shot in Game 4.

lol you serious? if anything roids would make him a worse shooter. one day do like ten pushups and then go outside and shoot a basketball and see how you overshoot it or compeletly missy our target.