LeBron hints he'll explore free agency

LMAO...one comment and you guys know he's leaving all the sudden.

He also said he wanted to see what the Cavs would do to be contenders.

We got Mo and Shaq, two all-stars, for scrubs or veterans at the end of their careers.

We've built a top 5 team for years to come with Mo, Andy, and Delonte, who are all contracted for the Cavs.

LeBron will win more than one title if he stays with Cleveland.

Why go to New York, get a 6 seed and get eliminated, or go to New Jersey, get a 4 seed with Devin and get eliminated? Why go to a team and pretty much start a whole franchise over in the prime of your career when a team is set for you in your prime to win titles.

LeBron should just sign with Portland for the MLE when he can. I mean, come on...Portland's future is the brightest in the league and he's already making a ton of money off endorsements. Why not come to Portland (with or without LeBron, Portland will win a championship with the team we have in 3-4 years) with very good players in Roy, Aldridge, Oden, and Dre Miller. Miller is a pass first point guard (Mo Williams seems more like a shoot first in my opinion), Roy is a stud, Aldridge is on the verge of being a stud, Oden will have a damn good year. It makes sense for LeBron. :lol:

LeBron should just sign with Portland for the MLE when he can. I mean, come on...Portland's future is the brightest in the league and he's already making a ton of money off endorsements. Why not come to Portland (with or without LeBron, Portland will win a championship with the team we have in 3-4 years) with very good players in Roy, Aldridge, Oden, and Dre Miller. Miller is a pass first point guard (Mo Williams seems more like a shoot first in my opinion), Roy is a stud, Aldridge is on the verge of being a stud, Oden will have a damn good year. It makes sense for LeBron. :lol:

No market in Portland.

At least in Cleveland he's a hometown kid from Akron and we have Chinese investors owning some of the team.

He also said he wanted to see what the Cavs would do to be contenders.

We got Mo and Shaq, two all-stars, for scrubs or veterans at the end of their careers.

We've built a top 5 team for years to come with Mo, Andy, and Delonte, who are all contracted for the Cavs.

LeBron will win more than one title if he stays with Cleveland.

Why go to New York, get a 6 seed and get eliminated, or go to New Jersey, get a 4 seed with Devin and get eliminated? Why go to a team and pretty much start a whole franchise over in the prime of your career when a team is set for you in your prime to win titles.

1) They made one trade for Shaq, whos at the end of his career and in the final year of his contract. Shaq wont be in Cleveland when Lebron becomes a FA.

2) "We've built a top 5 team for years to come with Mo, Andy, and Delonte". :lol:

3) He wont win any rings with the Cavs. They most likely wont get through a healthy Boston or Orlando, and their definitely not getting through the Lakers.

4)New york wont sign Lebron. New Jersey just might however. Harris was already an all star last year, Lee and Lopez were great in their rookie season. And the Nets can sign 2 superstar free agents, Amare or Bosh could be the PF for the Nets and they will have Harris/Lee/Lebron/Bosh/Lopez. Thats way better then anything the Cavs will ever get.

What a joke top 5 teams for year with Varejao, Mo, & Delonte? If Cleveland gonna be a top 5 team for years to come he would of sign that extension. But he knows this could be very well Shaq's last year and with nobody else on Cleveland beside Mo Lebron is good as gone. New Jersey better be ready for LB23

1) They made one trade for Shaq, whos at the end of his career and in the final year of his contract. Shaq wont be in Cleveland when Lebron becomes a FA.

2) "We've built a top 5 team for years to come with Mo, Andy, and Delonte". :lol:

3) He wont win any rings with the Cavs. They most likely wont get through a healthy Boston or Orlando, and their definitely not getting through the Lakers.

4)New york wont sign Lebron. New Jersey just might however. Harris was already an all star last year, Lee and Lopez were great in their rookie season. And the Nets can sign 2 superstar free agents, Amare or Bosh could be the PF for the Nets and they will have Harris/Lee/Lebron/Bosh/Lopez. Thats way better then anything the Cavs will ever get.

What makes you so confident?

You guys replaced Ariza with Artest. Wow.

Shaq will make Bynum look like a poster boy.

Anthony Parker and Jamario Moon take away any mismatches height wise. Your "twin towers" of Gaosl and Bynum are no longer a problem match up wise. We signed two athletic FA's and an All-star from last year in Shaq who can easily overpower LA's frail big men.

The Cavs, next to the Celts, have the best starting lineup, containing 3 all-stars who make probably the best G-F-C combo in the game.

We made all the moves. We never had a force in the pain. Now we do. We didn't have athletic wings backing up Delonte, Boobie, and Mo. Now we do.

All the moves have been made. We are solid at every aspect we weren't last year.

And you're telling me 3 guys not even in their prime yet whohad huge numbers last season (Delonte, Mo, and Andy), who are locked up for the next few years isn't a bad situation?

Kobe's aging. The Big 3 and Sheed are aging. Cleveland has some age, but we'll still have a core starting lineup years to come.

Once Shaq/Z retire ideally....I'm talking 3/4 yrs from now.

Mo/Boobie

Delonte/Parker

LeBron/ Danny Green/ Jawad Williams

Andy/Moon/JJ Hickson

Darnell Jackson

Imo...that's tight considering I haven't even brought up the money we'll have to sign FA's 2/3 yrs from now...

What makes you so confident?

You guys replaced Ariza with Artest. Wow.

Shaq will make Bynum look like a poster boy.

Anthony Parker and Jamario Moon take away any mismatches height wise. Your "twin towers" of Gaosl and Bynum are no longer a problem match up wise. We signed two athletic FA's and an All-star from last year in Shaq who can easily overpower LA's frail big men.

The Cavs, next to the Celts, have the best starting lineup, containing 3 all-stars who make probably the best G-F-C combo in the game.

We made all the moves. We never had a force in the pain. Now we do. We didn't have athletic wings backing up Delonte, Boobie, and Mo. Now we do.

All the moves have been made. We are solid at every aspect we weren't last year.

And you're telling me 3 guys not even in their prime yet whohad huge numbers last season (Delonte, Mo, and Andy), who are locked up for the next few years isn't a bad situation?

Kobe's aging. The Big 3 and Sheed are aging. Cleveland has some age, but we'll still have a core starting lineup years to come.

Once Shaq/Z retire ideally....I'm talking 3/4 yrs from now.

Mo/Boobie

Delonte/Parker

LeBron/ Danny Green/ Jawad Williams

Andy/Moon/JJ Hickson

Darnell Jackson

Imo...that's tight considering I haven't even brought up the money we'll have to sign FA's 2/3 yrs from now...

1):lol: Do you realize how good Artest is. You make it sound like hes nothing. How many guys can score 15-20 PPG, and shut down the opposing teams best player. You do realize Lebron will be miserable going up against Kobe and Artest, his numbers were already bad enough going up against just Kobe last year. Not to mention Artest shutting him down pretty bad as well last year. Ariza was our weakness at times, inconsistent jumper + getting abused by SF's scoring on him. Wont happen this year.

2) Shaq probably wont even play that much. Cold weather and doesnt have the Suns staff anymore. If he does, a healthy Bynum can take him anyday of the week.

3) Lol at LAs big men being frail. Ask Dwight Howard about that, who dominated the Cavs but not the Lakers. Parker is a 6-6 shooting guard, Moon is a 6-8 SF, how exactly does that help you match up wise? Shaq will still have his hands full with Bynum running laps around him, and Pau will dominate any scrub PF you guys have.

4) Lol are you serious with the starting lineup bull crap. Tell me which lineup is the best out of these 3

Fisher

Kobe

Artest

Pau

Bynum

Mo

Delonte

Lebron

Varajow?

Shaq

Rondo

Allen

Pierce

KG

Perkins

you must be joking if you dont think the Lakers lineup is the best of that group.

5) "And you're telling me 3 guys not even in their prime yet whohad huge numbers last season (Delonte, Mo, and Andy)", LOL HUGE NUMBERS? :lol: . 11 PPG from Delonte, 17 from Mo, 8 PPG from Varajow. Yeah huge numbers alright.

6) Kobe just turned 30 years old, sure is aging alright. Hes in his prime. If you want to talk about age talk about Shaq who is 37.

7) Lakers have the two guys Lebron struggles most against, Artest and Kobe. You shut down Lebron, you beat the Cavs. Shaq not gonna make a difference, sorry to break it to you. They might have created even more match up problems with Shaq, the Magic are gonna abuse them even more with the pick n roll against Shaq and wear him out where he becomes a non factor. Celtics wont have to double Shaq, they have Perkins against him. You act like Shaq is gonna make a huge difference to the Cavs he wont change anything. The Cavs will just have another great regular season finishing in the top 3 then just be exposed again in the playoffs. You are in denial.

8) If Cavs somehow get past their matchup problems in the east. Lebron getting shut down vs Artest/Kobe, Shaq vs Pau/Bynum. Not to mention Odom, who dominated you guys last year. Nobody on the Cavs bench has an answer for him. Look out!

I would take Portland's starting 5 over the Cavs any day.

Miller

Roy

Webster

LaMarcus

Oden

Not to mention Outlaw, Rudy, Bayless, Blake, and Pryz off the bench. I think Portland's bench is deeper than Cleveland's too. Younger and still developing, will be freaking amazing. You act like Cleveland is the epitome of a perfect team when in reality, they aren't. Portland will have a better team than the Cavs in 2-3 years. Sure, call me a biased Rip City fan but I'm sure maybe a couple of people would agree with me...:lol:

Miller

Roy

Webster

LaMarcus

Oden

Not to mention Outlaw, Rudy, Bayless, Blake, and Pryz off the bench. I think Portland's bench is deeper than Cleveland's too. Younger and still developing, will be freaking amazing. You act like Cleveland is the epitome of a perfect team when in reality, they aren't. Portland will have a better team than the Cavs in 2-3 years. Sure, call me a biased Rip City fan but I'm sure maybe a couple of people would agree with me... :lol:

Well overall it might seem like the Blazers have more talent. The difference is Cavs have Lebron though, Roy is nowhere near Lebrons level so that makes the Cavs an elite team. Outside of Lebron though the Cavs arent good, you shut down Lebron and you will beat them. Thats how the Lakers did it and were the only team to beat them in Cleveland (with Lebron playing).

Miller

Roy

Webster

LaMarcus

Oden

Not to mention Outlaw, Rudy, Bayless, Blake, and Pryz off the bench. I think Portland's bench is deeper than Cleveland's too. Younger and still developing, will be freaking amazing. You act like Cleveland is the epitome of a perfect team when in reality, they aren't. Portland will have a better team than the Cavs in 2-3 years. Sure, call me a biased Rip City fan but I'm sure maybe a couple of people would agree with me... :lol:

Shaq > Oden

Mo > Miller

LeBron > Webster

Nuff said.

And Z > then Pryzbilla off the bench as well as Parker > Fernandez.

You are overrating your team. And your team isn't better now. And honestly if LeBron stays it still won't be better than us a few yrs from now.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Shaq > Oden

Mo > Miller

LeBron > Webster

Nuff said.

And Z > then Pryzbilla off the bench as well as Parker > Fernandez.

You are overrating your team. And your team isn't better now. And honestly if LeBron stays it still won't be better than us a few yrs from now.

See, I was just overrating my team like you have been overrating your team. That's all.

If LeBron's reason for leaving is to "win championships" when the Cavs are getting to the ECF and winning the regular season and continuing to get better, then I've lost all respect for the man because he wants a team handed to him.

He's got to leave for good personal reasons for me to- ah hell I'm just going to hate him anyways if he leaves.