1 year till we can take our country back!

reno

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

^Most Republicans loved Bush. I think that speaks about that party as a whole.

Lol, yeah, considering he had like a 25% approval rating at one point. Most Republicans really loved him. :rolleyes:

Pretty sure almost all of the country did not like Bush.

This thread sucks, regardless.

Lol, yeah, considering he had like a 25% approval rating at one point. Most Republicans really loved him. :rolleyes:

Pretty sure almost all of the country did not like Bush.

George Bush holds the record for highest approval rating of any president in history. 90. Pretty nuts.

http://i40.tinypic.com/f054bc.png

Yeah, but that's before he did anything. Once people say his policies, exposed his administration, the American people could only be fooled so god damn long.

Edited by JYD

• Owner

Seeing all of the Republicans fight each other, blasting each others' policies and way of thinking, makes me wonder if I EVER want one as President from this point on.

Right now, Obama can't do anything because, the truth is, Republicans are just waiting on the next election...and there's no way in hell they will ever let him do anything beneficial, risking yet another term.

Obama could provide us with the perfect healthcare plan, and it wouldn't matter.

This election, hopefully Romney gets a true conservative VP because if he does its game over. 2016 is the year though, that's when the best group of Republican candidates will come out and no matter what, the Obama nightmare will be over.

This election, hopefully Romney gets a true conservative VP because if he does its game over. 2016 is the year though, that's when the best group of Republican candidates will come out and no matter what, the Obama nightmare will be over.

Game over?

#WHATDOESTHATEVENMEAN

It means O has no shot at e-election if Romney gets a conservative VP. These debates are going to be a joke. I don't even like Romney but he's so much better than Obama its not even close. Unreal how much blind faith you guys still have in this guy.

Is that the same nightmare that led our troops into Iraq, spiked gas prices, tore up our economy, and cut millions of jobs?

• Like 2

Is that the same nightmare that led our troops into Iraq, spiked gas prices, tore up our economy, and cut millions of jobs?

Lol I love how the only thing you guys have is going back to blame Bush. Its the same thing every time. Its been 4 years, things are worse. But hey, its not like taking responsibility is something Liberals do well anyway.

Lol I love how the only thing you guys have is going back to blame Bush. Its the same thing every time. Its been 4 years, things are worse. But hey, its not like taking responsibility is something Liberals do well anyway.

things are so much worse. notice how the entire economy didn't collapse

things are so much worse. notice how the entire economy didn't collapse

The economy has been on the brink of a collapse a few times now. Our economy is so [expletive]ed because of all the spending O has done. How can you not see it? He's spent more than every US President combined. That's absurd. Its embarrassing the way our country is being run right now.

It means O has no shot at e-election if Romney gets a conservative VP. These debates are going to be a joke. I don't even like Romney but he's so much better than Obama its not even close. Unreal how much blind faith you guys still have in this guy.

Yeah bc Romney or any of the other charismatic republican candidates are going to save the country. gimmie a break flash

Edited by JYD

Yeah bc Romney or any of the other charismatic republican candidates are going to save the country. gimmie a break flash

They can't [expletive] it up any more than O has. Why not give them a shot?