1 year till we can take our country back!

reno

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Partisanship is strong on this forum, liberals and conservatives, you're all gay.

lol i love how you just like to stay in the middle and think you're better than everyone else. it's hilarious really

lol i love how you just like to stay in the middle and think you're better than everyone else. it's hilarious really

Its not hard to be better than liberals/conservatives.

You guys only believe what your party says and you vote based on partisanship instead of who is the better candidate.

Plus most people voted for Obama because hes black or because they want to embrace multiculturalism.

Edited by Come at me bro

Its not hard to be better than liberals/conservatives.

You guys only believe what your party says and you vote based on partisanship instead of who is the better candidate.

Plus most people voted for Obama because hes black or because they want to embrace multiculturalism.

I've never even voted in an election, and i have no party affiliation. of course, my political beliefs (as most of you know already i think) tend to be liberal, but i've never even voted and do not vote "based on partisanship."

the only reason i support/supported obama was because i read his book, and i watched the debates, and i liked what he had to say. i agreed with almost all of it. i don't even care for most politicians.

Edited by JYD

I've never even voted in an election, and i have no party affiliation. of course, my political beliefs (as most of you know already i think) tend to be liberal, but i've never even voted and do not vote "based on partisanship."

the only reason i support/supported obama was because i read his book, and i watched the debates, and i liked what he had to say. i agreed with almost all of it. i don't even care for most politicians.

Name: Tyrone

Name: Tyrone

Lol smfh! anyway to get back on topic instead of making this personal..

i think ron paul would be the only person i'd consider voting for vs. obama. i don't mind him too much. at least he seems true to himself. the others seem to like to say whatever they think people want to hear

Edited by JYD

Ron Paul will never get elected. His foreign policy sucks. He wants America to be just another country but it just doesn't work that way. His son Rand is the truth though. Big fan of his.

Ron Paul will never get elected. His foreign policy sucks. He wants America to be just another country but it just doesn't work that way. His son Rand is the truth though. Big fan of his.

So in other words we should spend billions of $ to give to other countries, instead of fixing our own backyard. Cool story brah

Yes lets start more useless wars and police the world.

So in other words we should spend billions of $ to give to other countries, instead of fixing our own backyard. Cool story brah

I never said that. I absolutely think we need to worry about our own problems first but we can't just abandon the other nations like that either.

Oh, and without us policing imagine what the lunatics in the Middle East might've accomplished by now.

Oh my god there would probably be peace in the middle east if we didnt [expletive] them over all the time. We have [expletive]ed over Iran, Afghanistan, etc. We are responsible for the Taliban being in power and we are responsible for Iranian politics. Since you failed history class, here is a useful website: http://en.wikipedia.org

Ron Paul related PAC mocks Huntsman's China experience, including image of his Chinese adopted daughter. That's a new political low

You cant holdhim responsible for what a PAC says/does because he is not involved with it

Oh my god there would probably be peace in the middle east if we didnt [expletive] them over all the time. We have [expletive]ed over Iran, Afghanistan, etc. We are responsible for the Taliban being in power and we are responsible for Iranian politics. Since you failed history class, here is a useful website: http://en.wikipedia.org

Seriously? They hate us over there regardless because they hate Western Civilization as a whole. I know you're one of the "America is the bad guy" people though.

Seriously? They hate us over there regardless because they hate Western Civilization as a whole. I know you're one of the "America is the bad guy" people though.

Holy shit you're [expletive]ing stupid. Just stop. They hate western civilization as a whole? That is why so many nations in the middle east have targeted Scandinavian countries. They overstep their jurisdiction and meddle in the affairs of sovereign states, so I don't blame the middle eastern nations for being so aggravated with Scandinavia.

OH WAIT LOL!!!!

Obama hasn't saved the economy, but he has fended off a collapse. Give him a Democratic house and Senate again and the man can do wonders. He could create perfect Healthcare and it wouldn't pass/ The Republicans this year are just terrible and no conservative VP is going to "game over" an election. If it was that easy I'm sure McCain wouldn't have chosen an idiot like Palin and the Republicans would never lose an election. Republicans of recent years have been jokes

Obama hasn't saved the economy, but he has fended off a collapse. Give him a Democratic house and Senate again and the man can do wonders. He could create perfect Healthcare and it wouldn't pass/ The Republicans this year are just terrible and no conservative VP is going to "game over" an election. If it was that easy I'm sure McCain wouldn't have chosen an idiot like Palin and the Republicans would never lose an election. Republicans of recent years have been jokes

He had that for 2 years and didn't do shit. His "perfect" healthcare system is something that the majority of Americans don't want but I'm sure he knows what's best for us lol.

He had that for 2 years and didn't do shit. His "perfect" healthcare system is something that the majority of Americans don't want but I'm sure he knows what's best for us lol.

the majority of Americans also believe in a magical sky wizard

The economy has been on the brink of a collapse a few times now. Our economy is so [expletive]ed because of all the spending O has done. How can you not see it? He's spent more than every US President combined. That's absurd. Its embarrassing the way our country is being run right now.

he also spent the less money vacation wise.

thats right hold my dick.

The economy has been on the brink of a collapse a few times now. Our economy is so [expletive]ed because of all the spending O has done. How can you not see it? He's spent more than every US President combined. That's absurd. Its embarrassing the way our country is being run right now.

show me the statistics.... and actually account for inflation. No way he even spent more than FDR: a 4 term president and New Dealer.