Create your own franchise

AboveLegit

I might do this again as this is kind of fun...

PG Devin Harris

SG Rudy Fernandez

SF Danny Granger

PF David Lee

C Joel Pryzbilla

1 Shane Battier

2 Steve Blake

3 Mike Miller

Coach Nate Mc

We got three point shooting in Rudy, Granger, Battier, Blake, and Miller. Got defense in Pryz and Battier (I'd alternate between Rudy and Battier off the bench with Granger at the 2 when Rudy was off the bench). Got explosiveness in Lee, Granger, and Rudy. Got an amazing passer in Harris. I'll look at putting another team together.

Edited by Dr. Feelgood

C: Kendrick Perkins (3)

PF: Tim Duncan (6)

SF: Shane Battier (3)

SG: John Salmons (4)

PG: Deron Williams (6)

Bench: Matt Harpring (will assume he costs 1 cause he's not on the list :lol: ), Rasho Nesterovic (2), Anthony Parker (2)

Coach: Jerry Sloan, and I'm running the flex.

• 2 weeks later...

G. Aaron brooks (3)

G. JR Smith (4)

F. Lebron James (7)

F. Rashard Lewis (4)

C. Kendrick Perkins (3)

B. Derek Fisher (2)

B. Danio Galinari (2)

B. DeAndre Jordan (2)

Cocah: Phil Jackson

decent shooters in JR smith, Aaron brooks and shard to compliment lebron. decent defender in kendrick perkins. derek fisher off the bench to help out late in games, and two steals in danio galinari and deanre jordan. the GOAT coach, phil jackson :)

Pg: Andre Miller (4)/Derrick Fisher (2)

Sg: Jason Richardson (4)/Anthony Parker (2)

Sf: Hedo Turkalo (5)/Jason Kapono (2)

Pf: Antwane Jaminson (5)/

C: Brad Miller (3)

Phil Jackson

D=

Edited by Years

Ramon Sessions(3)

Raja Bell(3)

Paul Pierce(6)

KG(6)

Perk(3)

B-Jarret jack(2)

B-Matt Barnes(2)

B-Zaza Pachulia(2)

Coach-Pops

Sessions is a great PG IMO, he's a good playmaker and will dish out a ton of assists. Bell is a good SG who can spot up for 3 and play great defense. Pierce is my go-to guy who can drop 20+ on any given night. KG is the anchor on D and can score as well. Perk can rebound and block shots, perfect compliment to KG IMO. Jack is a good back-up PG who can score, Barnes can spot up for 3 and play solid D. Zaza is good at rebounding and defending, which is all i was looking for. It's an alright team lol.

Edited by Celtics3420

All right time explain my team.

Here's the roster from earlier

Deron Williams (6)

Shane Battier (3)

Kevin Durant (6)

Anthony Randolph (3)

Marc Gasol (3)

Bench

DJ Augustine (2)

Matt Barnes (2)

Joel Przbilla (2)

Coach-Greg Popovich

All right everyone knows how good Deron Williams is at point guard and how much he improves with every game so I don't need to explain his for long. A great point guard who will be able to help spread the court. Shane Battier is a lock down defender who can stop some of the best players in the game right now. Kevin Durant has the skills to put up points in the mid 20s maybe higher, as well as being solid at all parts of the game(some better than others). Anthony Randolph is still a young player improving his game, but still needs some more time. Marc has some room to grow but has shown what he can do. Solid rebound decent scorer. My bench is solid as well. DJ gives you a nice back-up point guard, Joel is a very good rebounder and defender, and Barnes is long, athletic, and plays hard.

All right time explain my team.

Here's the roster from earlier

Deron Williams (6)

Shane Battier (3)

Kevin Durant (6)

Anthony Randolph (3)

Marc Gasol (3)

Bench

DJ Augustine (2)

Matt Barnes (2)

Joel Przbilla (2)

Coach-Greg Popovich

All right everyone knows how good Deron Williams is at point guard and how much he improves with every game so I don't need to explain his for long. A great point guard who will be able to help spread the court. Shane Battier is a lock down defender who can stop some of the best players in the game right now. Kevin Durant has the skills to put up points in the mid 20s maybe higher, as well as being solid at all parts of the game(some better than others). Anthony Randolph is still a young player improving his game, but still needs some more time. Marc has some room to grow but has shown what he can do. Solid rebound decent scorer. My bench is solid as well. DJ gives you a nice back-up point guard, Joel is a very good rebounder and defender, and Barnes is long, athletic, and plays hard.

Good overall team, and a total steal with DJ coming off the bench. But I think having both Durant and Randolph in the starting lineup could be bad since both have fairly weak frames and lack good defense. I'd personally get rid of Randolph and add a thicker more defensive oriented power forward. Just my two cents on it. You might see it differently than me though lol. ^_^

Starter:

Derrick Rose (5)

Demar DeRozan (3)

Josh Howard (4)

Anthony Randolph (3)

Al Jefferson (6)

Bench:

DJ Augustin (2)

Brandan Wright (2)

Jrue Holliday (2)

Coach:

Popavich