Wizards fire coach Flip Saunders !!

On a 5yr/35mill contract. -_-

But I suppose if we're able to unload Gilbert Arenas and that albatross contract, we can do the same for Blatche.

I still like Gil.... :( lol

And yeah, someone will take a chance on Blatche...maybe New Orleans? I dunno...lol

• Owner

Worst offense in the NBA, even with an offensive-minded coach.

I know Flip isn't Phil Jackson, but the Wizards just wouldn't listen, and I doubt they'll find a coach that will change this team for the better.

Start making changes AROUND John Wall, big changes, before he takes a hike in 2-3 years.

• Owner

Does anybody else want to see Larry Brown take over as the next head coach?

How awesome would it be seeing him coach knuckleheads like Young, Blatche, McGee and Crawford?

I'm sure he would have more fun than when he had to coach the young, immature versions of LeBron, Wade, and Melo...along with Allen Iverson...winning bronze at the Olympics.

But no, not really. :lol: At least the immature future superstars were kind of exciting, even in defeat.

Does anybody else want to see Larry Brown take over as the next head coach?

How awesome would it be seeing him coach knuckleheads like Young, Blatche, McGee and Crawford?

Hell if the signed A.I. and obtained Larry Brown to mentor John Wall I would buy season tickets today.