Who is the most bitter?

Guru

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I had to go with Steve Smith. He left the Giants to go ring chasing with the "favorites" to win it all going into the season. To leave the Giants and go to a division rival.... he's gotta be bitter as [expletive].

Yes, I am sure he is drying his tears with all that money the Eagles gave him.

I don't understand why certain Giants fans still make a big fuss over this. The NFL is a business. The Eagles offered him $2 million. The Giants didn't. Get over it. Clearly the Giants did not suffer with his absence. He isn't going to leave that kind of money on the table for the sake of "not being a traitor". Nor would I, nor would you.

Edited by Phightins

Also, if anybody was wondering, I am extremely bitter. But I would have been bitter if the Patriots won also. Just slightly more bitter w/ the Giants because of all the NY fans I live close to <_<

Yes, I am sure he is drying his tears with all that money the Eagles gave him.

I don't understand why certain Giants fans still make a big fuss over this. The NFL is a business. The Eagles offered him $2 million. The Giants didn't. Get over it. Clearly the Giants did not suffer with his absence. He isn't going to leave that kind of money on the table for the sake of "not being a traitor". Nor would I, nor would you.

Yeah offering an injured Steve Smith 2 million turned out real well for you guys...

Regardless, wtf is he going to do now coming off of that one year deal? He is so screwed. You're acting like a couple million dollars will last an athlete more than a couple of years...If he does get signed it won't be for anything more than the league min. He had 11 receptions in [expletive]ing 9 games. He's done.

I wouldn't say Steve Smith is done.. he just wasn't a good fit for the Eagles, Avant was already there and he was productive before as was Maclin, Jackson etc.

But aside from the Pats I'd say probably the Cowboys, they had the giants on the brink of playoff elimination and blew it with that Romo to Austin pass.

Yeah offering an injured Steve Smith 2 million turned out real well for you guys...

Regardless, wtf is he going to do now coming off of that one year deal? He is so screwed. You're acting like a couple million dollars will last an athlete more than a couple of years...If he does get signed it won't be for anything more than the league min. He had 11 receptions in [expletive]ing 9 games. He's done.

You are making my point for me, dude. Why would he be bitter? He got $2 million to do absolutely nothing. Sounds like a good plan to me. Giants fans should be happy.