2012 NFL Off-Season Thread

EastCoastNiner

Cowboys cut tie with Kosier....

there goes our chance of ever winning a title....

:(

In all seriousness, probably the best move, he was old, it tells me the team is probably looking to draft DeCastro in the first round considering we signed Carr and Pool and cut Kosier...

Flynn to Seattle.....Dolphins are getting on my last nerve. I will drop kick them if they end up picking up another scrub QB that will stick around for 3 years because "he needs time to get better". Alex Smith visited with us, but aside from last year, he is not very good. We are also cheap as shit so he won't sign with us.

They need to draft my man crush Coby Fleener, then all hope will be restored.

Edited by SRV

Peyton Manning's dumb ass needs to make a choice already, it has been 2 weeks. His choice is what determines whose sloppy seconds the Dolphins will try to sign at QB (and fail to sign because our front office is A JOKEEE)

Take a peak at the new NFL gear from Nike, New Era:

Reebok is the official outfitter of the NFL -- for one more week.

On April 1 -- that's Sunday -- Nike will take over as the NFL's official outfitter. The change will immediately become apparent at retail outlets, which will start selling new Nike merchandise along with a new line of NFL caps from New Era.

A lot of that merch already has been shipped to stores and is being kept in stockrooms until Sunday. But a few enterprising retailers who wish to remain anonymous have provided us with an exclusive sneak peek at some of the items they'll be selling.

Well, at least there'll be no confusion regarding who made these T-shirts. The caps are pretty nice, and the conference logo stitched into the underbrim is a nice touch, no? The NFL will be selling all of these items, and probably plenty more, at a pop-up shop in New York. As for the items everyone is most interested in -- the new Nike jerseys -- those will be unveiled on April 3. We'll have full coverage here on Page 2.

during the NFL draft

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/index?id=7738085

i filled out a first round mock on ESPN. I don't watch hardly any college football, so i don't know a lot of these guys. I kind of tried to do it by each teams position of need

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2012/features/draftmachine/result?picks=28325,28956,28826,27427,28776,27921,28618,28393,28090,27429,28980,27818,28951,28952,27430,28158,28296,28085,29046,29053,28964,28585,27428,29006,28326,28295,27557,28160,28967,29011,28988,28042