2012 NFL Off-Season Thread

EastCoastNiner

Wasn't a troll attempt, who gets a DUI after attending a charity event lol

I love how that was a troll attempt and your posts aren't lol

You brought up an unrelated DUI and called it funny.. to Giants fans.. even used an awkward segue. hmmmmmm.

Find me a troll attempt that I've made that has relevance to this situation and I'll concede defeat. FISHIE POO. :angry: :glasses:

You brought up an unrelated DUI and called it funny.. to Giants fans.. even used an awkward segue. hmmmmmm.

Find me a troll attempt that I've made that has relevance to this situation and I'll concede defeat. FISHIE POO. :angry: :glasses:

How is it unrelated, it happened to a Giants player and no one has posted about it so far in the the thread, and it was funny, dude hit 4 parked cars lol.

Sure, k, mhm

Yes. We only do Yahoo on OTR. But you're not gonna be playing cuz if i remember correctly, we had you in one of our past ones and u never set up your team. Either be dedicated or gtfo.

i setup everyday wtf lmao at u

• Like 2

i setup everyday wtf lmao at u

Letz each crack a 40 ova his head, brah.

In all seriousness, you were active in the leagues. I think he's thinking of someone else because you have always been active. I know the activity started to dwindle once it was clear it was near impossible to beat my team, but that's just normal.

• Like 1