2012 NFL Off-Season Thread

EastCoastNiner

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Goodell and Mara are phaggots. It's dumb how the Cowboys and Redskins are still being screwed, and Mara is a colluding little bitch.

*Waiting for irrelevant pictures*

Lol maybe they shouldn't have broke the rules

and here's your irrelevant picture :)

http://media.al.com/sports_impact/photo/new-york-giants-tom-coughlin-super-bowljpg-ac5e88a9995fde35.jpg

>Post that people are [expletive]gots and bitches

>Expect competent discussion

Pick one

>Off-season related.

>Not off-season related.

Pick one.

And, yes, Mara is a shady ass owner. I don't like Goodell for many reasons, although there are certain things I don't mind with him. However, Mara has conflicting interests in this particular situation when the two teams getting wrongly screwed are both in his division.

And, yes, Mara is a shady ass owner. I don't like Goodell for many reasons, although there are certain things I don't mind with him. However, Mara has conflicting interests in this particular situation when the two teams getting wrongly screwed are both in his division.

>29-2 vote by NFL teams

>John Mara is a shady, colluding doucher

Strong logic.

>29-2 vote by NFL teams

>John Mara is a shady, colluding doucher

Strong logic.

Yes, it is collusion, and the NFL will hate their time going against Jones and Snyder. I suggest you read up on what the situation is about without blindly defending Mara. And, every other team that voted that way made a poor choice, including the 49er's and Patriots.

It's a completely unfair situation for the Cowboys and Redskins, and the NFL has very little footing to stand on here.

Yes, it is collusion, and the NFL will hate their time going against Jones and Snyder. I suggest you read up on what the situation is about without blindly defending Mara. And, every other team that voted that way made a poor choice, including the 49er's and Patriots.

It's a completely unfair situation for the Cowboys and Redskins, and the NFL has very little footing to stand on here.

Blindly defending Mara? Who is doing this?

You made a post that said Mara and Goodell are [expletive]gots, and then singled out Mara as a colluding bitch.. when there are 29 teams who voted in favor of the fines. Seems like you are ignorant to the fact that everyone in the league agrees with Mara, or you're still upset he beat you twice in the Super Bowl. The choice is yours, but one of the two is a requirement for your stance on the whole thing.

As for the poor footing, the case was thrown out by an arbitrator yesterday. That doesn't mean that this is over, as I'm sure they'll continue to battle over it.. but the fact that the case was thrown out once already doesn't indicate poor footing for the league.

• Like 1

I've never mentioned Mara in anything other than this particular case, and there's a very distinct reason that he was singled out here.

He's the chairman of the NFL Management Council, and the only two teams getting screwed are in his own division. It makes perfect sense why he was singled out along with the commissioner of the NFL.

Anyways, I don't like the Cowboys, but I hope both them and the Redskins succeed in their action against the NFL.

Edited by BeeBeeSee

I've never mentioned Mara in anything other than this particular case, and there's a very distinct reason that he was singled out here.

He's the chairman of the NFL Management Council, and the only two teams getting screwed are in his own division. It makes perfect sense why he was singled out along with the commissioner of the NFL.

Anyways, I don't like the Cowboys, but I hope both them and the Redskins succeed in their action against the NFL.

Ah, you edited your post.

By Associated Press, Updated: Wednesday, May 30, 3:01 PM

ARLINGTON, Texas — Jerry Jones says he has no interest in going to federal court to seek relief after an arbitrator upheld the NFL’s salary cap reductions against the Dallas Cowboys and Washington Redskins.