New York @ Charlotte

• 2 months later...

Another prime example of your great posts.

Find me another "prime example". Kthnx.

At least I am giving you some company in this thread, nobody else seems to care about this game.

Find me another "prime example". Kthnx.

At least I am giving you some company in this thread, nobody else seems to care about this game.

Lol, I'd rather be alone when the score is like this, haha jk.

We're down by 14 at the half, and we've played like dookie in the first half. Don't think we can play any worse.

Yeah I'm with TNK, really interesting refing. [expletive]ing Gerald Wallace is a scumbag for sitting on Chandler. Chandler should have snuffed his [expletive] [expletive]. It's what ev, big game tomorrow night, too bad I might no be able to watch.

Yeah I'm with TNK, really interesting refing. [expletive]ing Gerald Wallace is a scumbag for sitting on Chandler. Chandler should have snuffed his [expletive] [expletive]. It's what ev, big game tomorrow night, too bad I might no be able to watch.

I forget all about that, pisses me off as well. Should have been a T and we would have won the game assuming we hit the free throws.