Most Hostile Home Crowd?

Sħãlïq™

Šhãłïq's "Hastyle Environment" Poll  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Probably Chicago.....Miami could be hostile, but only at certain points and against certain games. You will never see the Miami crowd go crazy if we are beating the Kings by like 30 points, half of them would just doze off and not pay attention...every Chicago game I see is loud throughout.

Edited by SRV

OKC, Portland and Utah are the top 3.

And Miami can definitely be a crazy atmosphere, just look at the Knicks game. Even the TNT guys mentioned it at one point. Our crowd isn't the best in the NBA but when it comes time for a big game they show up and get very loud.

Probably OKC. People really seem to get into there and get loud.

When MSG is rocking though...pretty cool. Wouldn't say it's the loudest but being in NYC and history and everything, definitely has to be an awesome arena to play in....With this entire Lin thing, you definitely got the feeling the "magic" was back in the Garden. Definitely nice to see

Edited by JYD

Probably OKC. People really seem to get into there and get loud.

When MSG is rocking though...pretty cool. Wouldn't say it's the loudest but being in NYC and history and everything, definitely has to be an awesome arena to play in....With this entire Lin thing, you definitely got the feeling the "magic" was back in the Garden. Definitely nice to see

I love the Garden, and we get hype, but we not OKC

Toronto was also ridiculous during the first few VC returns.

And Chris Bosh's first game back. The amount of signs calling him a baby and everything was pretty crazy. Obviously raptors aren't close to OKC, but in those moments Raps fans get pretty crazy.

Either the Jazz or the Blazers.

This. I've seen Blazers fans be ejected during games on TV...and the crowd can be nuts.

OKC is the loudest, but not in a hostile way.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

http://www.lakers-fan.com/wp-content/uploads/fishfancopy.jpg

If that ain't hostility I don't know what is.

Toronto would be up there too if we ever had a contender I feel. Our building gets loud even in times of mediocrity.

Edited by Check my Stats

Utah, Portland, and OKC. Loud doesn't always equal hostile in my opinion. Knicks fans can rock the Garden but they aren't classless like some Utah fans, so I don't think players dread playing at the Garden. Sacramento fans are great when they are given a team to cheer for.