So I had dinner last night with Tim Legler lol

And another NBA/Former NBA Player that I had met to the list.

This was the most interesting one though.

Last night me and my girl went to Tequlia's in the city for eat for a special occasion.

It was just us so they sat us in the table for 2 section which is really crammed. You literally sit about a foot from the table next to you.

So they sit us and then about 10 mins later Tim Legler and his wife (who is an ex Eagles cheerleader) are seated next to us.

He asks us about the entrées and if we ever ate there before (the menu is pretty much in all spanish). That's when I jumped in haha.

I was "Tim Legler not being familiar with restaurant menus? Must put all his thought into bashing Lebron. haha.,"

He laughed and then we began to chat for a bit in the beginning and then we we left.

I asked him before I left about the 6ers and if he thinks a move is needed and if one will happen prior to the deadline.

He pretty much said the obvious that they have a young core that they need to keep together and that they could use a scorer and a big man.

Also mentioned that he sees them making a move for a player that fits one of those categories that does not have the so called 'big name label' to them.

Pretty funny when it all went down. My girl was epically confused who the *uck he was. lmao

He used to hang out with this dude I used to play with in highschool named Jimmy Dillion. Jimmy played on Notre Dame with Troy Murphy and Pat Garrity.

These chicks told me one time how much of dicks they were to chicks in the nightlife scene lol.

Also wtf would I want to take pics with Legler for lol? It's not like it's MJ, LeBron, or Kobe.

• Like 1