2012 NFL Draft Thread

htownborn

In love with the Eagles draft so far. Foles is a weird pick, but I am okay with it.

I feel the same way about the Packers. Outstanding value picks in Worthy and Hayward and I think Perry is a tremendous talent. I'm excited about what we can do late tomorrow. Lots of quality players left out there especially at RB and WR.

Not surprised Lamar Miller is still on the board though. He's had serious shoulder problems since high school and that has to be scaring teams when it comes to picking early. I think he'll be gone by the middle of round 4 though.

Boykin!!

Cobb, should I be as excited as I am?

Yeah, I'm just surprised he fell so much considering he was one of the best athletes in the draft. Guess I'll be cheering for the Eagles even more now.

I wanted him so bad in the third round, which is why I was a bit disappointed with the Foles pick. Seemed a bit odd to take a developmental QB that high when there were so many guys left on the board who can help now.

But now that we got Boykin a round later, all is well. Makes the Foles pick look better too!

Did anyone see this? :lol:

"Whoever is this year’s Mr. Irrelevant is going to have himself a night ... alone ... with me," she coos on the vid (via Larry Brown Sports). "And our time together, I guarantee you, will be anything but irrelevant."

NFL.com

I love the Giants first three picks. Randle looks like an absolute steal and I can't wait to have him join our receiving core. David Wilson plays almost the same was as Bradshaw, except he has 5 inches on him. Curious to see how that works out. Does anyone think he'ss be second string at the start of the season, or does Ware still get that spot? I also like the look of Hosley. Seems like a bit of a high risk pick though. If he can't gain some more weight/muscle, he'll never make it in the NFL at 5'10" and 177 pounds. Plus they say he has a weird feet movement or something, but that probably doesn't mean anything.

• 4 months later...