RD1 GM1: New York at Miami

Real Deal

Can't wait. The atmosphere at the AAA tomorrow is gonna be incredible. Hopefully we come out strong and send a message to start the series. I hope it gets chippy but not as bad as the series' in the 90's lol

Knicks will make the series really competitive, but I can't see them winning just based on how awful their pg play is right now. Shumpert-Wade, Carmelo-Lebron, Amare-Bosh, there are just so many intriguing matchups. Should be exciting, perhaps on the same excitement level as the Celts-Bulls series the last couple seasons.

Edited by Simba

I think Wade dominates this series. He's been resting all season just for this run..I don't think NY will have any answers for him even with Shumpert because Wade's post game is just too much for him.

If Melo goes off, and they hit a bunch of threes like that one game, then they can easily beat us with their post game and other stuff chipped in. Will they do it 4 times? I hope not.

Tyson Chandler did not practice today. Flu like symptoms. FWIW, Woodson said there's a "strong possibility" Chandler DNP in Gm 1 tomorrow. Carmelo and Stoudemire say they think he will play.

Edited by JYD

Same time as the Rangers game, won't be watching this.. Fish/JYD, root harder for me in this one and I'll root a lil extra for y'all in the Rangers game

Haha sounds like a plan!

I'd be SHOCKED if Chandler misses the game, he doens't seem like the type to miss any big game, even if both his legs were broken I feel he'd be out there in a wheel chair ballin'

Same time as the Rangers game, won't be watching this.. Fish/JYD, root harder for me in this one and I'll root a lil extra for y'all in the Rangers game

Terrible scheduling man, I was livid when I heard that. I'll have to switch back and forth. I'm a bigger basketball fan so my preference is to watch the Knicks, but I've been getting into this Rangers team the past few weeks. That Ottawa series was epic

Haha sounds like a plan!

I'd be SHOCKED if Chandler misses the game, he doens't seem like the type to miss any big game, even if both his legs were broken I feel he'd be out there in a wheel chair ballin'

I'd be surprised, too. It's over without him.