RD1 GM1: New York at Miami

Real Deal

Lmao at you guys saying that the Tyson Chandler pick was the same as LeBron's... Tyson lunged into LeBron and left his feet, and when LeBron set the pick (which was legal, unlike Tyson's) he was upright (yes he had his elbows sticking out, because of where his hands were being held), never left his feet and who cares if it was on a smaller guy?! most players are smaller than LeBron get over it! It was a legal pick LeBron set trying to free up his point guard who was getting harassed in the backcourt, Tyson's was not legal, it's blatantly OBVIOUS. Lololololol some of you girls are serious goons.

Edited by Abro

Stop crediting miami defense for all that NY offense crap. Their offense was always crap. They did well in fronting and denying melo the ball, and we all know that that's the extent of their offense. That's all there is to it.

lol notice where most of the hatred is coming from:

Cleveland (still not over it 2 years later even with Kyrie & a bright future if he stick around)

NY (justified because we're playing them)

LA (Because they feel the need to shit talk LeBron over absolutely nothing whenever possible because it makes them feel a little better about the fact that he's overtaken Bean the God as the best player in the league)

Did LeBron flop on that play? Yes, but name me a superstar who's never flopped. It was still an offensive foul. It would've been a good, smart basketball play had he not left his feet but he did that with intent, just look at the screen he tried to set on LeBron a few plays before. The ref INSTANTLY called it a foul before LeBron even hit the ground.

Taunting other fans? Its the least we should be able to do, everyone thinks Heat fans are idiot homers who know nothing about basketball.

Didn't you get the memo? Heat fans aren't allowed to cheer, rag on opponents or do anything that other NBA fans do. We're just "homers" who don't know ball because we have LeBron on our team.

• Owner

lol notice where most of the hatred is coming from:

Cleveland (still not over it 2 years later even with Kyrie & a bright future if he stick around)

NY (justified because we're playing them)

LA (Because they feel the need to shit talk LeBron over absolutely nothing whenever possible because it makes them feel a little better about the fact that he's overtaken Bean the God as the best player in the league)

Did LeBron flop on that play? Yes, but name me a superstar who's never flopped. It was still an offensive foul. It would've been a good, smart basketball play had he not left his feet but he did that with intent, just look at the screen he tried to set on LeBron a few plays before. The ref INSTANTLY called it a foul before LeBron even hit the ground.

Most of the hate on OTR, you mean?

I doubt Breen is a fan of a particular team. Same with JVG.

Add Boston to your list above, because Bill Simmons came out and called the game rigged (which surprised the hell out of me).

I can give you more examples, actually...but you get the picture. Everyone hates the Heat, and it's not because of a dynasty or because of the rings they have won (obviously)...it has a lot to do with the way they act, and that includes SOME of their fans.

By the way, just for kicks, I've been calling LeBron the best player in the league since January. I've been doing it over at TLN, also, which is quite stupid unless I actually believe it...arguing with a lot of Laker fans over there.

If you truly think I hate the Heat because LeBron is the best player in the NBA...well, you're oblivious. That's not the reason, and I'm probably speaking for a LOT of people, also.

Most of the hate on OTR, you mean?

I doubt Breen is a fan of a particular team. Same with JVG.

Add Boston to your list above, because Bill Simmons came out and called the game rigged (which surprised the hell out of me).

I can give you more examples, actually...but you get the picture. Everyone hates the Heat, and it's not because of a dynasty or because of the rings they have won (obviously)...it has a lot to do with the way they act, and that includes SOME of their fans.

By the way, just for kicks, I've been calling LeBron the best player in the league since January. I've been doing it over at TLN, also, which is quite stupid unless I actually believe it...arguing with a lot of Laker fans over there.

If you truly think I hate the Heat because LeBron is the best player in the NBA...well, you're oblivious. That's not the reason, and I'm probably speaking for a LOT of people, also.

I was pointing out the hate in this thread.

Breen is the TV voice of the Knicks..JVG used to coach the Knicks in the 90s when the rivalry was at its best. Shit he even said before the last time we played that he might be biased toward NY because of all the memories etc.

Bill Simmons logic today was [expletive]ing retarded and I'm usually a fan of his. His little "asterisk" bullshit can be applied to so many seasons past.

How do the Heat "act"? I'd like to know how its any different from other NBA teams.

• Owner

I was pointing out the hate in this thread.

Breen is the TV voice of the Knicks..JVG used to coach the Knicks in the 90s when the rivalry was at its best. Shit he even said before the last time we played that he might be biased toward NY because of all the memories etc.

You do realize that both Breen and SVG have been slobbering all over the Heat all season long, right? Even after all of the complaining about the bad calls, they started to do it again.

Bill Simmons logic today was [expletive]ing retarded and I'm usually a fan of his. His little "asterisk" bullshit can be applied to so many seasons past.

Usually a fan of his? Ah, well, you're seeing the point...I think.

How do the Heat "act"? I'd like to know how its any different from other NBA teams.

I'll be sure to delete your posts when you complain about Blake Griffin's flopping, then. Don't ever do it again.

The irony is that you emphasized the word "act" in that post.

The thing I know about you is...if the Heat did flop all game long (like they were doing today), you would never be disgusted with it...but God forbid the Clippers do such a thing.

If Miami is going to win a championship, they need to do it without pulling a 2006 Dwyane Wade flop-fest. If LeBron was really rocked on that screen set by Chandler, he wouldn't have been able to throw his hands up, and there would have not been a delay hitting the ground after the "whiplash" he supposedly suffered, either.

That's the shit that makes me hate LeBron (among other little things), not how good he is as an overall player, or Kobe struggling. You assuming otherwise every single chance you get (because I know you do) is also a problem, and that's really why I don't praise him here.

Lmao at you guys saying that the Tyson Chandler pick was the same as LeBron's... Tyson lunged into LeBron and left his feet, and when LeBron set the pick (which was legal, unlike Tyson's) he was upright (yes he had his elbows sticking out, because of where his hands were being held), never left his feet and who cares if it was on a smaller guy?! most players are smaller than LeBron get over it! It was a legal pick LeBron set trying to free up his point guard who was getting harassed in the backcourt, Tyson's was not legal, it's blatantly OBVIOUS. Lololololol some of you girls are serious goons.

You are a [expletive]ing clown If you think that Chandler's screen was a flagrant...

Was it a foul? Oh yeah, absolutely. Not sure anyone is arguing that. I don't think he "left his feet" (what does that mean, anyway?) It was a moving screen, but it was a flop also by LeBron and the snapping back of his neck that caused him whip lash. And it was such an acting job. He went on a 9-0 run 1-2 minutes later. :lol:

You sir, don't know basketball.

You are a [expletive]ing clown If you think that Chandler's screen was a flagrant...

Was it a foul? Oh yeah, absolutely. Not sure anyone is arguing that. I don't think he "left his feet" (what does that mean, anyway?) It was a moving screen, but it was a flop also by LeBron and the snapping back of his neck that caused him whip lash. And it was such an acting job. He went on a 9-0 run 1-2 minutes later. :lol:

HIS HANDS MADE ME LOL

http://www.abload.de/img/untitled-9dpkh5.gif

Where in my post did I ever call it a flagrant you clown?! Lol way to put words in my mouth. People were comparing it to LeBron's pick on John Lucas, it's definitely not the same at all. And when did I say that LeBron didn't act to sell it?! Lmao someone doesn't know how to read apparently.. And you really don't know what "left his feet" means?!?! Hahahaha pretty sure my 7 year old nephew knows what that means and could see that Tyson's feet left the ground while he lunged toward LeBron.

You sir, do not know how to read, put words in peoples mouth like a woman, and do not know basketball.

Edited by Abro

You seem to be only concerned with dissing women

Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly?

Well life is hard, hug me, don't reject me

Or make posts to disrespect me, blatant or indirectly

/EITHERd

You seem to be only concerned with dissing women

Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly?

Well life is hard, hug me, don't reject me

Or make posts to disrespect me, blatant or indirectly

/EITHERd

No, exactly the opposite of ugly, actually.. Sorry to disappoint. Well if you are going to be so sensitive about it I'm sorry. Just love how people say that it was a foul, wasn't lunging towards him, or that it was the same as the pick he sent on John Lucas (only because John Lucas is smaller than LeBron). Oh and I don't believe I made any posts directly or blatantly toward you in any way?

Edited by Abro

Tyson Chandler performed a dirty play and deserves one hundred percent of the penalty warranted.

How the [expletive] was that a "dirty" play? It was a foul. If anything Lebrons terrible flop should be considered a dirty play.

No, exactly the opposite of ugly, actually.. Sorry to disappoint. Well if you are going to be so sensitive about it I'm sorry. Just love how people say that it was a foul, wasn't lunging towards him, or that it was the same as the pick he sent on John Lucas (only because John Lucas is smaller than LeBron). Oh and I don't believe I made any posts directly or blatantly toward you in any way?

LOL. I just think it's funny that you can't think of a more creative insult than calling other members "girls" and "women"