One thing Chicago will have to deal with!

This is going to be a tough, tough - and I mean TOUGH win for Chicago. People who're saying they've succeeded against teams without Rose, 18-9 infact, but they've never lost Rose at such a demoralizing time. You can lose a few games in the regular season and come out fine mentally, but losing the top player in the playoffs is much more emotional. The adjustments are also very different, because they can't afford to lose games right now obviously. John Lucas had a fluke game against Miami and I don't believe Watson's been in the playoffs with such a role as replacing the MVP.

This is going to be a tough, tough - and I mean TOUGH win for Chicago. People who're saying they've succeeded against teams without Rose, 18-9 infact, but they've never lost Rose at such a demoralizing time. You can lose a few games in the regular season and come out fine mentally, but losing the top player in the playoffs is much more emotional. The adjustments are also very different, because they can't afford to lose games right now obviously. John Lucas had a fluke game against Miami and I don't believe Watson's been in the playoffs with such a role as replacing the MVP.

Well, it kills any chance to win it all without Rose. They'll get by Philly though in 5 or 6.

I can see the Bulls still advancing to the WCF, they will dominate Philly as you can tell, and then beat whoever in the 2nd round.

they have a better chance of making the WCF than the Rockets

http://clean.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/happy-ba-dum-tss-l.png

they have a better chance of making the WCF than the Rockets

http://clean.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/happy-ba-dum-tss-l.png

The rockets chances of making the wcf is similar to your testosterone levels you phaggot.