RD1 GM3: Miami at New York

The game turned with the Novak call. I'm not sure if it would've been the 3 pointer, plus the ball. Or if it would've been the 3 pointer, and then a foul shot for Chandler?

Either way, it could've made it 70-64 I think. Or 70-63 and the ball.

Game was over following that.

Laundry Fields is so bad lol

don't think i can watch the knicks if he is back next year and JR smith is not. knicks have to find a way to get JR Smith back. Novak would be nice too, but any good team will take him out of the game. And he's useless in every other area. knicks must get Smith back

Game was over following that.

IMO it was essentially over when they let up the 7-0 run to end the 1st half. They absolutely NEEDED all of the momentum going into the 2nd half if they wanted to stave off the inevitable Heat run. The Wade layup was a dagger.

IMO it was essentially over when they let up the 7-0 run to end the 1st half. They absolutely NEEDED all of the momentum going into the 2nd half if they wanted to stave off the inevitable Heat run. The Wade layup was a dagger.

oh yeah that was huge too. i meant in terms of the knicks having any opportunity to come back and get momentum in the 4th qtr.

it was basically over before the game started, let's be honest. i mean, being without lin is one thing. knicks need amar'e and shumpert to be playing and playing well to win versus miami. they just matchup very poorly versus them.

knicks would have beaten the bulls. especially without rose. and i think it would've been a six or seven game series even with rose.

i didn't think tanking at the end of the year was the way to go but ooohhh to go back now

I was generally worried up until that closing of the 2nd quarter where we got like 5 free points. I was also worried because every time Battier and Miller touched the ball it was like giving the Knicks a free rebound. Then Mr. Chalmers shut my ass up and actually played very well tonight and stuff clicked.

I was generally worried up until that closing of the 2nd quarter where we got like 5 free points. I was also worried because every time Battier and Miller touched the ball it was like giving the Knicks a free rebound. Then Mr. Chalmers shut my ass up and actually played very well tonight and stuff clicked.

Chalmers is a helluva player. he really is

Hes alright, he has played very well this series. Most of the time he just does nothing useful.

Most of the time he seems like the whipping boy.

If something doesn't go right, blame Chalmers. He really doesn't play nearly as bad as what many Heat fans make it seem like.

I'm not saying he is a star or anything, but he does pretty much what you want from a role player point guard playing next to James and Wade. Sure, you would love for him to be more consistent but whenever I see him play he isn't nearly as bad as many people make him out to be.

Of course you guys see him more often than I do so maybe I just happen to always catch him on his good days, but I really don't understand the hate he gets.

• Like 2

Hes alright, he has played very well this series. Most of the time he just does nothing useful.

he's not a star but he's a pretty consistent player when i've seen him. he can do a little of everything. hit the three, decent slasher, and a solid defender.

I don't hate him, he just screws up way too many times. He has played very differently this series, so I can't really point out his tendencies that anger me sometimes. Most of the hate from fans just started because Cole was playing well early on and everyone wanted him to start over Chalmers. That seems to have died completely though.

Edited by SRV

I don't hate him, he just screws up way too many times. He has played very differently this series, so I can't really point out his tendencies that anger me sometimes. Most of the hate from fans just started because Cole was playing well early on and everyone wanted him to start over Chalmers. That seems to have died completely though.

Yeah Cole was great beginning of the season, but he hasn't done anything in the few minutes he's gotten in this series.

LeBron completely took over in the 4th but Wade kept us in it in the 2nd and third quarters and even got us the lead eventually. Chalmers was great. He steps up come playoff time, dude absolutely loves the big moment. He's an average regular season player though, so many mental mistakes its tough to consistently like for him.

Miller hit one big 3 and Shane's defense was huge tonight. Melo is so tired from us throwing LeBron and Battier at him in flurries and that's been the x-factor for us this series. They've done a great job on him.

Glad our guys weren't rattled by the crowd/being in Madison Square, especially those cordial New Yawka's chanting asshole every time LBJ touched the ball lol

Edited by Flash

• Owner

I bet my friend $10 the Knicks would win just one game in this series...and that was all gambling on Jeremy Lin's return. So, we'll see about Game 4, but at this point, down 3-0, I doubt that will even help.

I bet my friend $10 the Knicks would win just one game in this series...and that was all gambling on Jeremy Lin's return. So, we'll see about Game 4, but at this point, down 3-0, I doubt that will even help.

Lin playing on a bad knee would equal a 50 point win for us the way this team is playing defense this series. Buddy would be turning it over every other possession.

• Like 1

What are you from Boston

It was either New Yawka's or New Yowka's. I will say though of that the dickheads who looked like Turtle from Entourage at MSG, the guy in the Cavs Delonte jersey made me lol

Edited by Flash