New Orleans @ Phoenix

alcstarheel

• 3 months later...
  • Owner

The Suns bench is doing a really great job of coming in and keeping the pressure on the Hornets. Is it just me, or is Dragic like Steve Nash's clone? It looks like Dragic is modeling his game a lot after Nash.

Yeah, he's pretty good. I would've never guessed he'd be at a starter level with his game, but he's close.

Dudley has been better than ever behind the three point line, I don't think I have seen him miss more than 8 this season. Amundson is doing well blocking shots and I'm impressed with the whole team so far.

Paul has 25 points on 9-16 shooting, 4-7 from three, 6 assists, 4 steals, 2 turnovers, and they're still down by over 20 points.

What else can he do? :lol:

Stay in front of Nash, post Nash, score on Nash without the benefit of a screen, do anything off-the-ball, get his teammates to play hard, bring back Tyson Chandler, bring in some depth, get rid of Okafor and Stojakovic, get Posey to give a damn, fire Byron Scott...

Stay in front of Nash, post Nash, score on Nash without the benefit of a screen, do anything off-the-ball, get his teammates to play hard, bring back Tyson Chandler, bring in some depth, get rid of Okafor and Stojakovic, get Posey to give a damn, fire Byron Scott...

Nice rant bro. :lol: